Digital Strategy Manager, Digital Strategy & Planning
Do you have a strong passion for retail, e-commerce and technology? And do you want to be a part of Pandora's new world-class digital team? We have many exciting growth opportunities ahead of us and we want you to bring your expertise, knowledge, ideas and entrepreneurial spirit to make a significant impact.
Formulate and execute our global digital strategy
The Pandora Digital Strategy & Planning team is responsible for the development of our global digital commercial strategy, the operating model to support its delivery and facilitating the governance processes to manage and understand what value is being delivered.
As Manager in Digital Strategy & Planning you will take an active role in formulating the global digital strategy and facilitating its execution. You will lead strategic digital projects – on scoping and issue definition as well as execution. As a part of that, you will drive and facilitate quantitative and qualitative analyses on digital business performance, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate the recommendations. Furthermore, you will support implementation and follow-up initiatives.
Specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead strategic digital projects from scoping and issue definition to execution
- Drive / facilitate quantitative and qualitative analyses on digital business performance, synthesize findings into fact-based recommendations
- Create presentation material to support communication to Executive management, Board of Directors, and wider stakeholder groups
- Communicate findings and recommendations to a wide range of stakeholders across Pandora to ensure buy-in
- Support implementation and follow-up on initiatives
Natural leader thriving in a dynamic environment
Our Global Digital Hub is starting from a position where we need to rapidly learn and mature our capabilities. Therefore, you might be the person we are looking for if you are proactive, humble and ambitious, thriving in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment. We imagine that you have the ability to engage with stakeholders on all levels of the organisation and can synthesise and communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing. Finally, you are a natural leader, aiming to develop and coach your colleagues.
Furthermore, we imagine that you have and can demonstrate:
- A fundamental consulting toolbox within problem solving and analysis.
- Educational background within business administration, finance, economics or similar
- Minimum 4 years of experience from Management Consulting or from an in-house strategy/consulting unit preferably in a consumer-oriented company (e.g. FMCG, retail, branded consumer goods etc.)
- Proven experience of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Strong analytical capability based on solid quantitative and qualitative skills - both analytical, structural and conceptual problem-solving
- An extensive MS Excel skillset and MS PowerPoint proficiency
Your new team
During 2020, we will build a world-class digital team ensuring digital is at the heart of our business. We are building a diverse Global Digital Hub of thinkers, makers and doers and you will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We value flexibility and informal working, where you are trusted to deliver and to focus on outcomes, outputs and value delivered.
In your daily work, you will report directly to the Director of Digital Strategy & Planning.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click "Apply online". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.