Senior Software Developer
With over 40 years of experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems across 80 different countries with specialisations in the utilities and telecommunications industries. We are successful because at Hansen, our people focus on our customers. On streamlining processes. On transforming customer experiences, because customer experience (CX) is in our DNA. With 1500 people across 31 offices globally, our people bring a deep expertise, that drives innovation and ideas to ensure we deliver exceptional products and services.
Calling all Senior Software Developers!
Are you ready to join Hansen’s dynamic delivery team and take the lead on a wide range of exciting development projects? Then please read on!
We are seeking an all-star, multi-lingual Senior Software Developer with strong consulting skills, who is very client-focused and within a commutable distance to our Sønderborg office (Denmark).
This is a versatile, hands-on position where you will play a vital role in spear-heading Hansen’s billing software solution and customer experience (cx) projects for some of our major clients (mainly within telco and utilities industries). As well as possessing accomplished technical skills your client focus is second to none, with the ability to consult at all levels and through all stages of the projects.
No one day will feel the same in this dynamic position but below are some of the key duties you will undertake:
- Good communication skills to build customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Customer requirement gathering, scoping and gap analysis.
- Programming and coding.
- Setup and configuration of the NaviBilling solution and Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central.
- Carry out customer documentation, testing and quality assurance.
As our fearless and talented Senior Software Developer, you will possess the following:
- Customer and consultancy experience.
- Programming experience: C#, .Net, Java.
- Several years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central
- SQL Server experience.
- A clear and concise understanding of software solution delivery
- Verbal and written English language skills is essential.
- German and Danish language skills are desirable
Why choose us? Here are just some of the benefits on offer when joining the Hansen family:
- An industry-competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent career and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home working options
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- An in-house canteen serving healthy and delicious breakfast and lunch every day
- A wide range of other employee benefits including health insurance
If you like the sound of this fantastic opportunity and believe you will be Hansen’s next superstar please apply now!
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please feel free to contact Simon Duckworth: firstname.lastname@example.org.