Digital Engineer, MuleSoft Integration Expert
As our new Digital Engineer, you will ensure that the high-quality digital products we deliver will enable our customers to meet their goals, and that we are continually identifying and acting on opportunities for improvement.
Build, design, advise and guide
As Digital Engineer, you will be called on to build enterprise-level E-commerce solutions delivering a best in class global E-commerce experience. Solutions will be within the IBM Sterling Commerce setup, ideally on OMS and fulfilment, Omnichannel focused, as well as throughout the entire landscape of supporting applications. It requires that you have a solid understanding of the overall E-commerce landscape and data passed across CMS, PIM, DAM, CRM, CDNs, ERP, Web Analytics, Tag Management, Payment Gateways, Fraud Management etc. You will need to balance pragmatism with high code quality and work with product and development teams on trade-offs as relevant within the testing plan and execution.
As part of this, you will:
- Create high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation
- Design Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
Team player with a passion for web development
To succeed in this role, we imagine that you have a passion for web development, a thirst for knowledge, strong initiative, a positive “whatever it takes”-attitude and a proven ability to successfully work with other team members across departments and levels of authority. You work well in a dynamic and fast-paced global environment, and you consistently demonstrates the ability to adapt interpersonal style to suit different people and situations, showing respect and sensitivity towards individual and cultural differences.
Furthermore, we envision that you have:
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience with MuleSoft and OMS
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Agile methodologies
- Had exposure to the full E-commerce technology ecosystem including Digital Content, CMS, PIM, DAM, Payment, Tag Management, Web Analytics, ERP, CRM, WMS, Fraud Management and more
- Knowledge understanding of Software Development tools (Git strategies, Unit Tests, build processes, etc.)
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. We are building a world-class digital team, ensuring that digital is at the heart of our business. The Digital Hub is responsible for designing, delivering and operating digital products and experiences for Pandora’s global business in order to deliver a genuinely connected experience.
As part of the Digital Development team, you will ensure that we deliver on our strategic ambition to be industry leaders in digital; owning and delivering our digital product and technology vision, strategy and roadmap. You will report to the Director of Digital Engineering, and join a team who work closely together, help each other out and offer the flexibility and freedom needed to focus on solving customers’ problems.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click "Apply online". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.