Business Intelligence Consultant
Are you passionate about data, insights and consulting? And do you want to lead data analyses in a global environment where your contributions create real business value? If yes, then we might have just the right opportunity for you!
Play an active role in driving the BI agenda
As Pandora’s new BI Consultant you will be a trusted business partner and consultant to a number of global functions. You will build deep knowledge within one to two areas, but also continually be involved in other projects and workstreams to expand your specialist areas and working cross-functionally across the wider business landscape.
You will have a key role in supporting Supply Chain and Merchandising with the end-to-end planning process from our jewellery leaves our production facilities in Thailand till it ends up in the hands or our many passionate consumers around the world.
Additional areas of responsibility will be to:
- Closely engage with business stakeholders to ensure that the BI Consulting team & roadmaps are aligned to business requirements and needs
- Deliver incremental improvements as well as new insights and analytics assets based on business value and priorities
- Lead in the analysis of data, working to improve accuracy, speed of delivery and effectiveness through changes and implementations of processes, systems and more
- Drive the agenda of taking BI and analytics solutions within Supply Chain and Merchandising to the next level
- Support the continuous improvement of BI Consulting Collaboration & Governance, visualising reporting on Pandora One Stop Shop, and delivering Business Impact Stories & Data Trust Accuracy
We are looking for a strong talent to support Supply Chain and Merchandising, however if you bring knowledge and interest from other business areas like Finance, HR, Marketing etc., we would still love to hear from you.
Strong interest in data, data modelling and people
You might be the person we are looking for if you are able to take personal leadership with a curious mindset, while also being a team player able to prioritise activities and requests effectively. You enjoy influencing and implementing change in different environments, and you are not afraid of challenging status quo to deliver insightful findings that will give new perspectives and inspire colleagues. You possess a strong analytical skill-set with a clear business impact focus.
In addition we imagine that you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience from the BI/Analytics/Consulting area
- Excellent consulting and stakeholder management skills
- A desire to work with Supply Chain and Merchandising, and potentially also experience within the field
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate across business functions and build trust & confidence in data driven decision making through to results impact
- Worked with PowerBI, QlikSense, Tableau or similar visualisation tools
- The ability to speak the language of analytics to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in or knowledge of Microsoft AX ERP, Agile, FMCG and/or Retail is a plus
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will report to the Manager, Global BI Consulting, and be a member of the Global BI Consulting & Strategic Analytics department, made up of 25+ BI Consultants, Developers and Data Specialists based across 3 global offices. We work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
As a Global BI Services team, we live and breathe our customers and are passionate about ensuring that they are always in the centre of everything we do. Each of the areas within the Global BI Group are a critical part of piecing together a clear picture of our customers to enable business units to make confident business decisions based on the insights we deliver. Whatever solution is required, we always try to push the boundaries to ensure that we constantly test new ideas to be at the forefront of thinking for BI, Analytics, Insight, Platform Development and Data Transformation.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click the "Apply online" link. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.