PowerBI Service Owner
Job Req Number: 27102
Would you like to use your PowerBI expertise in a key role in one of the biggest transport and logistics companies in the world? Then join our Global data & BI department and help us strengthen and structuralise the global digitalisation journey in a large, successful Danish company that has grown rapidly to span six continents over the course of just four decades. A company that is already present in 80+ countries.
Join our Global Data & BI department in Group IT
You will, from our headquarters in Hedehusene close to Copenhagen, join 25 colleagues working from locations across Europe and South Africa.
As a Service Owner of Power BI, and as a part of the Global Data & BI department in Group IT, you will not only be responsible for the usage and growth of our Power BI Platform, but also be an integrated part of delivering our Data, BI & Analytics solutions for our customers globally throughout the company. You will be heading a virtual team of Power BI specialists that develop solutions and support the Business in all aspects from innovation to operations and support.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure, that our platform and processes round Power BI support expectations for business information requirements and corporate governance
- Manage a virtual team of Power BI Specialists in the department
- Act as a Business Partner and guide Business BI Centres of Excellence, and ensure they comply with the corporate BI Standards & Governance
- Use your core Power BI skills to help business architect, design and build world class PowerBI apps, and drive teams to do this
- Manage relations with Stakeholders in the Business and take responsibility for the deliveries of our Data, BI & Solutions
- Guide colleagues in the management and administration of our PowerBI environment
- Stay updated on new PowerBI features and help build this into our Strategy and Roadmaps
A Power BI Service Owner profile with ambitions, structure, communication skills and drive
We expect you have solid PowerBI background and want to continue your development. To fulfil your role, you need to be structured, proactive, understand business requirements for BI-Solutions, and have what it takes to manage a governed Enterprise BI-Platform. We imagine that you have:
- Practical experience as a consultant or as an in-house PowerBI Specialist
- A sound understanding of BI Governance in an Enterprise setup
- Understanding of backend components like Azure Analysis Services, Azure SQL Database and Azure Data Lake
- The drive and natural authority it takes to manage a rapidly expanding BI-Platform in a truly international company
- The will to take ownership and act proactively in a very result-oriented organisation
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your opportunities in DSV Panalpina. You are welcome to call Director, Global Data & BI, Group IT, Anders Klint on +45 5363 4593.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.