Dedicated Project Manager for Charlie Tango
Are you a dedicated Project Manager with a solid knowledge of IT and business? Can you ensure that projects stay within budget, scope and time? Would you like to work in a dynamic, digital consultancy? And at the same time be a part of one of Denmark’s largest IT companies? Then this may be the job for you.
You will be working in Charlie Tango, which is a subsidiary to KMD. Your collegues will be divided between KMD in Ballerup and our office in Østerbro, but you will be located in Ballerup.
In the role as Project Manager, you will be a key player in making sure that our projects are delivered within the agreed terms. You will primarily be working on small projects that are less than 100 hours.
Your primary job will be:
- Making sure that your project portfolio is within time, budget and scope
- Working with relevant stakeholders in a facilitating role
- Overseeing all aspects of projects and assign responsibilities, set deadlines and monitor the progress of the project or projects that you are responsible for
- Preparing reports for Senior management regarding status of project and service delivery
- Provide Bid-support to the sales team
In other words: It is your responsibility that the projects in your portfolio is delivered successfully to our clients.
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager or Service Delivery Manager or from a similar discipline
- You are a strong communicator and you master both English and Danish on a high level both written and oral
- You have a strong commercial mindset and understanding a business case comes naturally to you
- You have experience working in a dynamic environment, where tasks and priorities may change quickly
- You are a doer and make things happen, with a pragmatic attitude when it comes to Governance
- You are certified in Prince2 and/or IPMA B/C
What do we offer
We offer you a job in a dynamic environment where we help each other and focus on your personal growth. We combine the best of working in a small, digital consultancy with the advantages and opportunities of working in one of Denmark’s largest tech companies! We have a culture and a size that means that you will have great career opportunities and you will be able to grow with us.
You will be working with projects that have a direct impact on the Danish society and with people who are dedicated to delivering the best possible service to our clients.
Send us your application
Deadline for applying is 18th of September, but we will be interviewing relevant candidates ongoing and close the position when we have found the right candidate, so send your application as soon as possible!
Want to know more?
Then you are welcome to contact Head of Project Management Heidi Kristoffersen on 61774432 or Senior Recruitment Partner Henriette Larsen on 20747589.