Really exciting things are coming our way and it couldn’t be a better time to join Capgemini than now! We are seeking experienced lead developers, who wants to work with leading technology, in a growing and ambitious team with high competences, that will make a difference for our customers.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculum.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Work-life balance – we walk the walk
This year, Capgemini was elected one the most ethical businesses in the world, and in 2018, Danish IT media Computerworld put us on the top 10 for job satisfaction.
- Master degree in any related field
- 3-5+ years’ experience from a top tier consultancy
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges
- Facilitate testing and deployment of software and infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience with large scale application integration efforts
- 3-5+ years’ experience working with agile methodologies
- Comfortable with collaboration in an environment with open communication and a global setup
- Primary 2 years og experience with cloud technologies – either Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experienced with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experienced with DevOps
Primary 4-5 years of application development experience in one of these areas:
- Java programming (full stack or back-end)
- .Net programming (full stack or back-end)
- Web and mobile application development
Nice to haves
- Formal certifications in Azure, AWS or GCP
- Formal certifications within application development
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Hikmet Tuncer at Hikmet.email@example.com.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Read more about the endless opportunities you will be able to offer our clients at our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
It is a multicultural company of over 225,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.