Delivery Manager, Consumer Technology
Pandora IT have an ambitious agenda in supporting the Pandora business. As we are facing a number of exciting changes, we are now looking for a strong professional who wants to take part in these changes and develop a career in Pandora.
Responsible for Lean and Agile practices
As an Agile Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for Lean and Agile practices; and creating an engaging and stimulating environment for our product teams in which they can thrive and bring out the best to deliver great quality and value to our customers and stakeholders.
You will lead cross-functional product development team(s) using Agile methodologies (SCRUM and SAFe) with team members in house, remote, and nearshore. You will play a key role in shaping the company wide practices and standards. And, last but not least, you will embrace each opportunity to foster an Agile mindset as our team grows and interacts more with other lines of business within Pandora.
- Be a servant leader and facilitate SCRUM ceremonies including: Refinement, Planning, Stand-ups and Retrospectives
- Support your team at SAFe PI planning and Inspect & Adapt and represent your team at weekly SoS
- Support RTE in executing SAFe ceremonies and follow up with Product Management in getting ready for PI planning
- Provide Agile coaching, facilitation and support to your team(s) and the wider organisation
- Actively participate in a culture of continuous improvement across the organisation
Ambitious go-getter with an analytical mindset
You might be the person we are looking for if you possess an ambitious go-getter mindset. You expect to grow in your job and take on additional responsibility over time. You believe that there is never a thing that cannot be done. Being hungry, driven and smart is key, you move with decisive diligence and care, making decisions that are needed to keep the pace. In addition, you have an analytical mindset and work well with moving targets and changing agendas.
Furthermore, we hope to see that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as SCRUM master, Agile Delivery Manager, or similar role leading Agile technical teams required
- Strong experience with skills and techniques necessary to provide Agile coaching, preferably combined with working knowledge of several Agile frameworks (Scrum, SAFe)
- Added experience with scaling Agile from startup to enterprise, and associated frameworks - SAFe, is preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I), or similar Agile practitioner certification is a significant asset
- Competency in using Agile tools (ex. Azure DevOps, Atlassian suite) to inform day-to-day and provide feedback to wider business audience required
- Excellent communication and people skills are required
Your new team
You will be part of our Consumer Technology-department – working in the Consumer Agile Release Train where we in a SAFe virtual organisation partner with a range of business functions e.g. Marketing, Digital, Retail Operations.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click the "Apply online" link. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.