The Most Desired Audio Brand
At Bang & Olufsen, we strive to be the most desired audio brand in the world. For more than 90 years we’ve developed products that change moods, inspire minds and instill pride in all of us. We are passionate innovators, using our deep knowledge and collaboration skills to solve and simplify complex challenges every day, each of us driven by the profound effect sound can have on the mind. We welcome others that share our passion.
Do you want to drive a new e-commerce platform for one of the best-known luxury brands in the world? And would you like the opportunity to:
- Join a new, agile cloud team of experienced C# and .NET developers?
- Help us improve continuous integration and automation for the e-commerce platform?
- Improve the user experience for our customers all over the world?
Join the Cloud team
Based in Lyngby, you will help us continue our mission of building a brand new e-commerce platform for Bang & Olufsen. We are a small and fast-paced team of 3 cloud engineers who constantly evolve our methods to create the most innovative, adaptable and productive development environment possible.
We work at the forefront of the latest technologies and use Scrum methods with 2-week sprints. Also, we enjoy an informal start-up culture where teamwork is front and centre as we work closely together and give each other feedback to achieve top-notch quality.
Developer with operations responsibility
Your role will be divided between development and operation on our new cloud-based e-commerce platform. You maintain and develop the back-end and also help build the automation and monitoring tools that will help us deliver a high-quality customer experience. As you do so, you will:
- Develop and maintain our microservice-based e-commerce back-end
- Work on integrations between e-commerce and other business areas
- Implement, optimise and evaluate continuous integration and delivery solutions
- Develop and maintain tools for automation to ensure low failure rates in new releases and shorter time between fixes
- Work closely with both your cloud team as well as the E-commerce Marketing team to deliver well-rounded functionality spanning all digital platforms
Agile developer with a knack for DevOps and continuous integration
You enjoy working hands-on with development as well as operations, and you actively seek out collaboration and assist your teammates whenever needed. Moreover, you enjoy owning the full life cycle of a feature and thrive on creating powerful solutions primed with technological excellence.
Furthermore, you have:
- Solid practical software development experience in .NET and C#
- Experience with server-side technologies – preferably modern cloud-based solutions – as well as experience using DevOps tools like continuous integration and automatic testing
- Great English skills – both verbally and in writing
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Senior Manager Thomas Høst Andersen on +45 5050 2524.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible
Empowerment drives our innovation
We are a company of approximately 900 employees and that makes us small, agile and gives room for individual flexibility and decision-making – this is how we work best. Our hierarchy is flat and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe that constructive feedback makes us grow as individuals and as a company, and our leadership is based on a clear direction and facilitating collaboration across functions and borders. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
We are more than just a workplace
Life is more fun when it is shared and experienced with others. We collaborate, create and innovate on a global scale every day and we celebrate and enjoy life together too. We do Musical Fridays, sports events and get together around good food and celebrate local traditions, all centered around our passion for music.