IT Operations Specialist
Are you driven by well-run IT operations and enjoy playing an important role in making that happen? Do you want to contribute to developing our ways of working as we scale globally?
Join a fast-growing biotech company in a new role where you will be a part of the team building our global infrastructure setup.
Ascendis Pharma, a visionary and ambitious company, offers you an opportunity to become involved in the development of ground-breaking therapies in a clinical setting.
As IT Operations Specialist you will be part of the Ascendis Pharma Global IT, IT Operations team with 8 colleagues in both Europe and USA.
You will have excellent development opportunities in a very flexible environment where “the way we do things here” is open for discussion.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure a global setup that address the needs of all our sites
- Ensure an efficient and well performing global IT-infrastructure and continuous optimization of IT services and processes
- Contribute to the implementation of global IT strategies with regards to life-cycle management including compliance, data integrity and security
- Run IT operations projects and tasks
- Ensure good relationships with our external IT partners and internal stakeholders
The successful candidate has 5-7 years of experience from an IT operations position at a biotech, pharmaceutical company or consultancy catering to the pharmaceutical industry or other regulated environment.
You are a strong analytical and conceptual thinker and presenter. You have experience from IT operations and IT projects with technical hands on responsibility. You are able to structure and present complex technical situations to a various set of stakeholders. Further personal development is as much key to you as the technical development.
- You have deep knowledge of Microsoft server infrastructure technologies
- You have hands-on experience with the Microsoft Azure infrastructure stack
- You have experience with networking and systems integration, backup and recovery operations, systems security and auditing.
- You have good knowledge in third party IT solutions for virtualization, backup, network control, monitoring, helpdesk, asset management and printing solutions.
- You are proficient in English at a professional level, both written and spoken.
Finally, you have a good sense of humor and enjoy working cross-culturally.
You have a technical education, professional certification or something completely different. Most importantly, you know your technology and how to make it work for business.
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an entrepreneurial and international company with a short line of command. You will be involved in activities that are central to Ascendis Pharma’s strategy and work with highly skilled and experienced colleagues on advancing an exciting product pipeline.
Travelling: Approx. 10-20 days/year.
Place of work: Ascendis Pharma resides in a wonderful office facility in Tuborg Havn in Hellerup with a view of the harbor, the canals, and the sea. We also have facilities in Heidelberg, Germany and Palo Alto, U.S.A.
The recruitment process is carried out by external partner Lene Nilsson. If you want to know more about the position, please contact on M +45 26 40 52 40 or email@example.com. All applications must be in English and are treated confidentially.
Click "Apply online" to apply.
Ascendis Pharma A/S is an international company with offices in Copenhagen, Germany, and the US. Ascendis Pharma is building an integrated biopharmaceutical company to advance its pipeline of long–acting prodrug therapies. They employ their proprietary TransCon technology platform to generate therapeutics with best-in-class profiles that address large markets with significant unmet medical needs. Ascendis Pharma has a diversified and balanced high-value product pipeline, including internal programs and partnerships with market leaders.
Read more at www.ascendispharma.com.