IT Operations Manager for Maersk Broker in Copenhagen
We are looking for a proactive and responsible leader with a broad IT experience, ready to take ownership of our infrastructure, security, and support. You will take responsibility for our global IT and lead our IT Operations & Support team.
Your Maersk Broker colleagues
You will become a part of a professional team of 4 employees. The team is very social and there is a good atmosphere where humor is a natural thing.
What Maersk Broker offers:
Maersk Broker is a global shipbroking company with over a century of experience and worldwide presence. We offer a unique opportunity to become part of an international organisation with 16 offices and approx. 250 dedicated colleagues across the world.
You will get the opportunity to work independently with unforeseen challenges, and with your colleagues and collaborative relationships you will come up with the optimal and workable solutions. Your day-to-day work offers a great variety of tasks, competent professional communities, and opportunities for professional deepening and self-development.
- We offer our employees a unique opportunity to become part of an international organisation.
- We focus on the good workplace and we have always had the ambition that Maersk Broker should be a unique workplace, and that as an employee, you should be challenged with exciting projects - in Maersk Broker, it's fun to go to work
- An opportunity to continue the journey towards being a strong business-oriented IT department, in a company who value the many different competencies of our employees and knows how to help you achieve both your personal and professional goals
- A healthy work-life balance is highly prioritized at Maersk Broker
Who we are looking for
You are a talented IT Operations Manager, or IT System Administrator, with a high drive and the ambition to deliver world-class IT service.
You have business acumen and understand that solving the problems of our internal customers is the team’s most important task. Your communication skills are professional and positive.
Taking responsibility and getting things done are some of your greatest assets - and you are a strong team player who communicates clearly, in writing as well as verbally.
- 5+ years’ experience from a similar position
- Advanced knowledge of core Microsoft technologies (HyperV, Exchange, SQL Database, Azure and Office 365) and of Citrix technologies
- Experience in Infrastructure architecture, disaster recovery, and security
- Solid understanding of networks such as DNS, TCP / IP routing and VLAN
- Experience in scripting and automation (PowerShell)
The recruiting process is handled by Human Point. For further information about this position please contact CEO Mia Boldsen Müller on 2866 3943 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your cover letter and CV as soon as possible. Your application will be handled confidentially and should be sent via "Apply here" marked “IT Operational Manager”
Further information about Maersk Broker K/S
Maersk Broker is a global shipbroking company with over a century of experience, a worldwide presence, unrivaled dedication to customers, and an irrepressible spirit of creative problem-solving. We provide shipbroking services covering all segments and sizes, along with cutting-edge financial services.
In everything we do, we always start with you – creating opportunities that can make a positive difference to your business. Our heritage, global reach, dedication, and creativity explain why we are known as the shipbrokers the world trusts.