Team lead/Java Developer
Are you a passionate Team leader and a great java developer with 5 or more years of experience? Do you live in Denmark? Do you want to work in a team of likeminded people focused on maintaining a solid backend for our ever-extending webbased applications? Are you a leader who takes responsibility? And gets the team to cooperate ?
If so, join our company in growth and help us deliver the best web solutions to our customers.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about backend development, and who can help our company and team to continuously improve towards excellence. We value team players, who have a lot of opinions, but who also value the input of others and acknowledge that the best solutions are often those found while communicating with others.
At CareCom we work with technologies such as java 8+, wildfly 10+, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Lucene, junit, git, gitlab, maven, intelliJ, sql, postgreSql, AngularJS, Ractive.js, REST, SOAP, FHIR, Amazon Web Services.
You also become a team leader and get a great opportunity to show the team the way and make a difference. You will work with customers from different companies and there will be some travel activity.
- You have 5 or more years of experience with java development in a web-solution or API context and as a team leader
- Java development and team lead is your professional passion
- You have an eye for design and quality
- You write great code
- You are a team player
- You are able to speak and write in English
- It will be an advantage if you have some knowledge regarding frontend or API development as well - or any of the other technologies that we use
- It will also be an advantage if you have a background in Health or Terminology IT
Your responsibilities, besides writing great code:
- You will lead a small group of developers on short- and long-term projects.
- You will ensure that the implemented code aligns with agreed architecture.
- You will help keep track of the newest tools and technologies.
The team consists of 8 Java developers for whom you will be team leader.
- High level of responsibility and room for experimentation
- Highly skilled colleagues
- Great work-life balance
- Working at a central location in Hellerup
- A multinational, diverse, open, and informal work environment
- Pension and health insurance
- A delicious lunch
- Great colleagues and social events
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the "Apply online" link. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Human Point is a recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions about the position, you are very welcome to contact Mia Boldsen Müller, CEO, Human Point, on +45 2866 3943.
For the purpose of processing your job application, Human Point will process your personal data. We encourage you not to provide us with sensitive information (e.g. racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health information or sexual orientation) about yourself.
About CareCom A/S
CareCom is a leading vendor of terminology solutions in the international healthcare sector. Our flagship product, HealthTerm, is used by some of the largest governments in Scandinavia as well as global well renowned private organizations.
CareCom is a dynamic and fast-growing company with a small, young and energetic team, whose team spirit is one of the key driving forces behind the success of our product HealthTerm. We are located in Hellerup, close to the train station and bus connections in a modern villa and with English as the predominant working language.
If you have any questions please contact our Software Development Manager, Kelvin Nielsen at email@example.com. Please do not apply if you are currently NOT residing in Denmark.