Norlys Energy Trading is a new and ambitious player on the international power and gas trading markets. We set out in August 2020 with the goal of becoming a top European trading house.
You now have the opportunity to start your energy adventure at our office in Aalborg together with a bigger team of other enthusiasts like yourself. With a flexible and unformal working environment, we will create our dream workplace with high ambitions for both growth and sustainability. Together we will build a strong and efficient platform for energy trading and effective renewables management throughout Europe.
Join a greenfield project for green energy
On this journey, we need a highly-skilled Information Architect. You must have the skillset to bridge both classic data management disciplines as well as modern approaches, which involves the creation of different strategies for how to manage data according to usage and origination of the data.
You will heavily be involved in decisions on platforms, tools, and methodology and you will have the possibility to impact and set the future direction of how we work with data. Your skillset will secure that we are building the platform according to your plan for how we model, structure, and utilize data.
Our workforce will be IT employees, working closely together with traders and data scientists to develop and optimize our platforms and algorithms, and we have the advantage, that our customers are our colleagues.
This is truly a unique opportunity since you will have the possibility to set the direction on a clean sheet. Since there’s no legacy you will have 100% focus on growth and new value-adding initiatives. You will work closely together with other analysts, data scientists, traders, business architects, and developers to create a unique trading platform where transparency, insight and creative usage of data will be the main cornerstones for the business.
We expect that you have
- Classic Data management disciplines
- Ability to work and model data on a conceptual, logical and physical level
- The skillset to develop and implement methodologies to work with data in different contexts
- Ability to collaborate in an unformal and highly energetic environment
It is an advantage if you also have
- Experience working with analytics and big data
- Previously worked with digitalization and automation
- Domain knowledge from energy trading
- Previous working with software developers on cloud solutions and development platforms
- Experience of Azure cloud
- An opportunity to set your own agenda on a platform with no legacy systems
- An entrepreneurial workplace without fear of running out of funding
- Ambitious colleagues that will drive your personal development as much as their own
If you are interested, please click at the apply button below.
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have questions regarding the positions, please contact:
Head of IT Development
+45 25 27 05 94
+45 44 14 00 95
As soon as possible.