Senior Software Developer
Norlys Energy Trading is a new and ambitious player on the international power and gas trading markets. We set out in August 2020 with the goal of becoming a top European trading house.
You now have the opportunity to start your energy adventure at our office in Aalborg together with a bigger team of other enthusiasts as yourself. With a flexible and unformal working environment, we will create our dream workplace with high ambitions for both growth and sustainability. Together we will build a strong and efficient platform for energy trading and effective renewables management throughout Europe.
Bring your energy
We’re currently looking for experienced Software Developers to bring our strategies to life and establish the systems we require to be a leading European trading company.
We have a broad variety of systems to build on the roadmap, with state-of-the-art trading algorithms, big data, risk systems, and much more. Since we are a new company, we have no legacy systems, and our focus is to differentiate on trading algorithms and automation.
We are primarily focusing our efforts on the .NET and .NET Core Stacks, which will be hosted in the cloud, using cloud-native technologies. Furthermore, we are establishing a solid CI/CD environment, to ensure agility and a short time to market.
We expect that you:
- Have recent experience in .NET and/or .NET Core
- Have a relevant developer education
- Are driven by writing high-quality code with a focus on value for our colleagues
- Have a passion for understanding, defining and implementing systems to support the needs for company growth
- Communicate clearly in English
It is also an advantage if you:
- Have recent experience in:
- Building microservice architecture and REST API’s
- Material Design
- Cloud-Native solutions such as Kubernetes and docker
- Have worked with energy or other commodity markets software previously
- Have experience working with or integrating to platforms written in R, Matlab or Python
- An opportunity to set your own agenda on a platform with no legacy systems
- An entrepreneurial workplace without fear of running out of funding
- Ambitious colleagues that will drive your personal development as much as their own
If you are interested, please click at the apply button below.
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have questions regarding the positions, please contact:
+45 44 14 00 95
Head of IT Development
+45 25 27 05 94
As soon as possible.