Senior Data Analyst
1/3 of all processed food in the world is wasted! We have made it our business to help our partners save perfectly fine food that would otherwise end up in the bin. Our Solution is the Too Good To Go app plus all the technology and data to serve it.
We are looking to add a Senior Data Analyst to strengthen our use of data throughout the company. You’ll be part of the Data team, working alongside other analysts, scientists and engineers, and help make data and insights available and drive adoption. Furthermore, you will help identify areas for reporting and deliver analysis to support strategic initiatives.
Our data stack includes tools such as dbt, Redshift, Airflow and Looker, as well as some custom stuff in-between the layers.
You will be instrumental in growing an environment for decision making supported by data and evaluate the impact of long term decision making. You will be part of defining metrics and KPI’s, build dashboards, reports and tools where needed - bridging a business perspective with the data and ensuring that it adds value in context.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Holds a Master’s degree in social sciences or quantitative field (Economics, Operations Research, or similar field)
- Experience with analytical and quantitative problem solving and framing
- Experience with SQL and Python is a must
- Visualise and communicate findings from data
- Take initiative and solve problems across teams
The ideal candidate
- Wants to understand problems end-to-end - and own them
- Is technically curious
- Self driven within a defined problem space
- Asks questions
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Be part of one of Europe’s most promising scale-ups, headquartered in Copenhagen
- A team of international co-workers, on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- Informal atmosphere in cool offices in Copenhagen
Please apply via the link making sure to include your English resume, and fill out the application form.
All applications are continuously evaluated. Please note that only applications uploaded through our platform can be taken into account; applications sent via email or LinkedIn direct messaging will be discarded.