Tech Driven Account Executive
Are you interested in technology? Do you have a broad knowledge of Cloud and ITO solutions? Do you take pride in being a trusted advisor to your clients? Would you like to work in an ever-changing environment, where we always try our best to support our customer’s growth and maintain Denmark’s position as one of the most digitalized countries in the world? Then this may be the job for you.
KMD is a market leader in IT for the public sector and in collaboration with our customers, we continue to set the digital agenda to optimize the public sector’s process and governance needs. The focus is, therefore, the management and optimization of public administration and welfare areas where KMD, through strong business knowledge combined with long-term customer and partnerships, help to ensure that Denmark will continue to have a healthy and strong public sector.
We are looking for the right Account Executive with a solid knowledge of Cloud and ITO solutions to support our clients within the public and private sector. As Account Executive, you are given customer responsibility for developing named customers within a specific segment. You build strong relationships with your customers and support their strategic ambitions for digital transformation. The success criteria for you are that customers succeed with their digital ambitions, that you support the customer's challenges with relevant IT solutions and build mutually value-adding relationships.
You create relationships with and match the relevant management levels of your customers. You establish a strategic dialogue, position KMD as a professional partner and create a good and healthy business for both customers and KMD while focusing on customer satisfaction. You will be a key part of a strong sales team responsible for selling KMD's entire portfolio.
The customer’s success is your success
You are driven by creating success for your customers. Your previous career has provided you experience in sales and business development and you can document your results. You understand the ITO area and especially Cloud solutions and have experience with strategic sales of these. As a person, you are structured and can create solutions based on the customer's business challenges. You thrive on working independently and at the same time can work as part of a team.
- You will be responsible for our segment within the public and private sector energy and utility
- You build relationships with stakeholders and advisors at a strategic level
- You contribute relevant perspectives on digital transformation while also challenging your customer
- You ensure customer satisfaction and lead initiatives that position KMD as a relevant partner
- You orchestrate sales with a focus on a strong account plan and common value proposition
- You collaborate with and support sales specialists from KMD's entire portfolio
- You demonstrate best practice on daily pipeline management, forecast, pre-sales and customer strategy
Who are you?
- You have documented sales results at the strategic level
- You have experience selling or advising on ITO and Cloud solutions and therefore have a broad knowledge in this area and technology in general
- You are business-oriented and able to position yourself as a trusted advisor for the customer
- You are outgoing and good at communicating at all levels
- You understand that your success depends on your customer’s success
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Danish as well
- If you have experience in energy or utility it is a big advantage
Ready to join the journey? The deadline is September 25, 2020. We will be interviewing relevant candidates as they come in and we will close the position when we have found the right candidate – so do not hesitate to send your supplication!
If you have any further questions about the position, please contact Henriette Larsen at email@example.com or 20747589.
KMD (an NEC company) is committed to providing equal opportunities. Hence, we invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. At KMD all aspects of employment and cooperation including the decision to hire /cooperate with will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected under local anti-discrimination legislation.