Mac Specialist, IT Operations
Do you love Apple and Macs, and know-how to design and support solutions in an enterprise environment? Do you want to be a part of the world’s leading jewelry company and the creation of a state of the art global Mac Service Line? And are you passionately customer-focused, and able to drive the development of our Mac services? Then you might be the new Mac Specialist Pandora is looking for!
Ensure the effective operation of our Mac platform
Pandora currently operates around 350 Mac users (with more coming) in a classic Microsoft based enterprise environment. We want to strengthen our Mac services and build and operate a new service line for users around the world. Our Mac users mostly consist of creative functions (product design, marketing, digital), and we support a series of unique application for them, as well as corporate services.
This is a new role and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a modern and stable Mac platform for our users
- Design and maintain a Mac service line – matching the constantly changing business requirements
- Providing fast and precise support to the Mac users in all our locations
- Work with the global Service Desk provider to increase their Mac knowledge and capabilities
- Closely collaborating with Digital Workplace team to align activities
- Define and conduct focus groups for continuous feedback on platform development
Customer-focused mindset with great technical skills
Among your personal competencies, exceptional communication skills are necessary because you will collaborate cross-functionally with different users in multiple countries. You are service-minded by nature while enjoying cracking technical challenges on the Mac platform or other places in the ecosystem. You can work independently, and you can deliver your messages clearly to both IT and non-IT colleagues. You take pride in delivering quality to your users, and you thrive on the fact that your services will never be static in a constantly changing environment.
To succeed in the role as Mac Specialist, we imagine that you have and can demonstrate:
- Solid experience working with Apple products in a corporate environment
- Experience with providing Mac support both onsite and remotely
- Ability to incorporate enterprise software and offerings to the Mac platform
- In-depth knowledge of Mac management tools and application management
- Mastering Apple Configuration Profiles
- Experience with MS Intune as a management tool (preferred)
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and creative environment
- Fluent English - if you speak other languages it is considered a bonus
Your new team
You will be part of Retail & Onsite services in Pandora IT Operations, and you will have colleagues all around the world. Pandora IT Operations is responsible for ensuring the effective operation of all of Pandora’s IT platforms, devices and operational processes, as well as managing change, so that we may better serve our customers.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future, please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED-certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets Initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.