IT Support Specialist
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 22 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 15 countries currently active and more coming and we are a certified B Corporation. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 44 million meals from the bin.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team there as we speak. And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
We're looking for an IT Support Specialist to assist with the day-to-day technology needs of our 700+ Waste Warriors employed across 15 different countries.
The role is based at our Copenhagen office and, reporting to our IT Manager, you will be part of our newly formed IT Team. Our team mission is simple: We do our best every day to ensure every Waste Warrior can fight food waste by having the right tech tools available.
- You support all employees across 15 different countries with general software and hardware related questions that come in via support tickets and email.
- You act as a System Administrator for our main systems such as Google Suite, OpenVPN and Slack, ensuring everything runs like clockwork.
- You are responsible for our Multi-Factor Authentication, ensuring we maintain a 100% enrollment rate across all our systems.
- You will oversee our JumpCloud Administration: This involves:
- User accounts - assisting with issues, ensuring new users are created, overseeing permission levels and handling user terminations.
- Device Management - ensuring every macOS and Windows machine in the company is enrolled.
- You will also assist with organizational IT projects, examples include:
- How do we get this new HR system to use our Single Sign-On solution?
- How do we install our antivirus software on Windows via JumpCloud remotely?
- You are also responsible for hardware procurement and set-up for new hires.
- You have hands-on experience with User Management tasks and workflows.
- Experience with providing end-user IT support and being comfortable tackling whatever IT issue is thrown at you.
- Tech-savvy is a must: You easily identify, investigate and solve IT problems as they arise.
- We require full professional proficiency in English as we communicate with employees (support) and 3rd party system engineers (deeper support investigations) across the globe via email and chat every day and occasionally by phone.
- A plus if you have experience with navigating support ticket systems (such as YouTrack or similar eg. Zendesk).
- You need to be positive and adaptable as every day brings something new and challenging. Tomorrow never looks like today and plans are often changed.
- We require a strong drive and the ability to take ownership of tasks.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to details is needed.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 700 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Please submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.