Setting the standard for our IT operations and development globally as Head of IT
Do you have a well equipped IT toolbox combined with outstanding business acumen? If yes, then here is an opportunity you do not want to miss. We are looking to hire a Head of IT to maintain and develop the daily IT Operations in our global organisation. Moreover, the job will also include the responsibility of corporate projects for a period while our current Head of Corporate Project & IT is on maternity leave. The role is permanent and the split between tasks and responsibility will be made once the current Head of Corporate Projects & IT returns from maternity leave. You will be working from our HQ in Hinnerup, Denmark.
As Head of IT, you will responsible for ensuring that IT is constantly supporting the business and the overall PanzerGlass strategy. Moreover, you will be lead on all major corporate projects such as building and implementing a new robot warehouse, develop and implement our e-commerce platform globally and develop diverse applications such as Navision, PowerBi, Dynamics 365, and much more. The split between the operational responsibility will be as follows: 30% Navision, 20% Webshop (Shopify), 10% Intune, 10% It security and performance, and 10% ad hoc.
You will be leading a team consisting of 7 people in total and the primary management task is to spare, coach and develop the team and supporting them in the daily work. You will be reporting directly to EVP Operations.
Developing the future IT landscape in PanzerGlass
With our global reach, a strong IT operations performance is key in everything we do. Therefore, this role will have a broad reach internally in the organisation and it will require a good business acumen combined with a can-do attitude. As you will be responsible for everything relating to IT – also concerning all larger corporate projects the - role requires that you have strong IT Operations skills, can investigate new options, challenges the status quo, and that you are not afraid of moving into unknown territory. Your curious mindset allows you to make decisions based on data and research.
You will be part of the management team is PanzerGlass reporting directly to the executive management and hereby will be part of the decisions making process as well as set the strategy and prioritise the projects for the team. You will be enrolled in the PanzerGlass Leadership Academy and gain the full in-house leadership education together with your peers.
To be successful in the job, you have strong IT knowledge and are and outstanding project manager. You are curious, innovative, and structured and are aware that speed to market is the main driver in everything we do. Moreover, you are open-minded, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment, and you set the bar high when it comes to quality and accuracy. At the same time, you are not afraid to challenge the status quo and make changes. You have outstanding management skills, stakeholder management skills, and know-how to create strong relations across borders and cultures.
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Great Place to Work list in 2019)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- responsible for the entire global PanzerGlass IT set-up
- responsible for all IT applications including the development of these - such as Navision, PowerBi, Dynamics 365 and much more
- daily management of the team – sparring, planning, and organizing
- data management
- project management of larger corporate IT projects such as the implementation of global webshops for PanzerGlass and sister companies and much more
- determine and prioritise global and regional projects aligned with Executive Management
- ensure the entire project development process – from idea to finished concept
- responsible for resource management and costs on selected projects
- search, selection, and coordination of external business partners especially IT partners
- various operational and optimisation tasks
Qualifications – we expect that you:
- have to experience from a similar position as IT Director, IT Operations Manager, CIO or alike
- have experience in working with ERP systems preferably Navision 2015
- have a solid technical background with commercial business acumen
- preferable have experience operating and developing a global webshop (Shopify)
- are fluent in English both oral and written
- an outstanding leader who can develop your team and ensure happy employees every day
- can juggle many different tasks at a time and know-how to create a strong structure
- work independently, make good decisions fast and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
Personal skills – we expect that you:
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- have the will and power to create success
- work proactively and are always one step ahead and not one step behind
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships internally as well as externally
- are efficient and diligent
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact EVP Operations, Casper Aaen on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +453116 3625.
The application deadline is 30.09.2020.
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews ongoing.
Start date: no later than December 1st, 2020.