Are you looking for an opportunity to put your outstanding analytical skills into use in a global setting? And do you want to create real business impact through your work? If yes, you might be our new BI Analyst.
Provide support, identify opportunities and create business value
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting business units and getting involved in projects and workstreams across the Pandora business landscape, helping to identify opportunities, new insights, gaps, and react accordingly to business requirements.
You will handle the BI-related day-to-day tactical operations such as transaction data integration, backend and frontend development cycle, insights delivery, communications and training. As part of this, you will:
- Provide general data support, ad hoc analysis and reporting in response to requests from end-users
- Assist in establishing project plans, milestones, work breakdowns, deliverables and risk assessments for business projects
- Identify the data required to source from multiple systems, reconcile conflicts, decomposed the details and generate information to provide business findings
- Provide technical advice and support for data requirements, dataflow and data definitions
- Take an active role in the BI development life cycle, including analysis, design, testing, implementation, rollout and hyper care
- Help in documenting necessary guidelines on how Business Intelligence solutions can support critical business processes and its related workflows
- Create solution documentation and deliver end-user training
Clear business impact focus and strong analytical skills
We hope to see that you have a strong skill set within problem-solving, analytics, communication and presentation. You have a clear business impact focus and you are able to set priorities and handle multiple projects concurrently. Adding to that, you are able to quickly translate and map business strategy into an information strategy with a focus on reporting and analytics.
Furthermore, we imagine that you have:
- A Bachelor degree within an analytical field (Business Intelligence, Business Management, Data & Analytics, Economy, Finance or similar)
- Minimum 1 year of experience from working in a BI/Analytics/Consulting area and clear understanding of key BI trends
- Good understanding of data pipelines flows (ETL), data integration and modelling concepts
- Experience in designing managerial and operational reports and dashboards
- Confidence in facilitating workshop sessions, conducting user training and delivering presentations
- Experience in working according to an Agile development process
Your new team
You will be part of the Global BI Consulting & Strategic Analytics team and will work within the BI team to understand business users’ information requirements and ensure the technical solutions fit their needs. We are an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future, please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED-certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets Initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.