Experienced Management Consultants for strategic IT and digital advisory
Do you have what it takes to help shape Capgemini Denmarks newly established management & digital consulting practice? Then come join our more than 7000 management consultants worldwide.
....and are you passionate about future-proofing your clients’ businesses – turning disruption into opportunities and allowing them to succeed in a market increasingly shaped by digital technologies?
We are looking for experienced profiles with a track record of high performance and proven consulting abilities.
Join an international network of top-tier consultants
You will collaborate with clients in the private as well as public sector to provide services that make a real difference and provide an End-to-End perspective to every strategic insight. You will leverage the consolidated experience of Capgemini in a strategic yet operational context - to ensure that advisory is turned to tangible results.
Right now, we are looking for high-caliber individuals with advisory experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business and technology strategy
- Digital strategy and transformation
- Digital Innovation
- IT strategy and operating models
- IT cost-cutting, sourcing and portfolio management
- Customer, patient and citizen journeys
- AI, analytics and data-driven transformation
- Enterprise agility
International mindset and desire to join a growing organisation
You might bring a background within technology, data science or IT – or you could be a more generalist academic, exceptional at critical thinking and excited to combine quantitative and qualitative methods and frameworks.
We expect you to have direct client experience from a top consultancy firm and ability to document proven success in client delivery and sales.
Moreover, if you can say yes to…
- Master degree in any related field with Top academic results
- Min. 5 years’ experience from a top tier consultancy firm
- Having a background as a Senior Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager, Principal or equivalent
- Being curious by nature and excited by developing yourself and others
- Being proactive and eager to take responsibility
- Being a creative and deeply strategic thinker
- Sharing our values of being inclusive and appreciating the diversity of Capgemini’s employees
- Having strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Bringing excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Wanting to inspire, mentor and help grow your colleagues and surroundings
… Then we can’t wait to hear from you!
A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world’s leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 225.000 employees in 40+ countries, with 400 of us located in greater Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark.
When applying please share your;
- Motivation letter
- Your original university transcripts
- Any relevant document (not mandatory)
What we are looking for in your application
We are looking for ambitious candidates with a strong track record of academic excellence well above average and preferably extracurricular performance. We are a collaborative company and look for people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to take responsibility and achieve team-based success.
By nature, you thrive in challenging environments, and you enjoy working with others to achieve a common goal as well as approach difficult challenges with an enthusiastic mindset.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Faisal Ramzan at Faisal.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Read more about the endless opportunities you will be able to offer our clients at our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
It is a multicultural company of over 225,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.