Join our new fast-growing Insights & Data practice to develop your consulting skills and break the boundaries of data engineering.
Join us at the heart of Insights & Data
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable and high-performing big data platforms in the cloud.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver data engineering, Big Data solutions and advisory to our clients within Cloud. Collaborating with our data scientists, cloud architects, delivery leads and subject matter experts you will:
- Stay at the forefront of technology and become a trusted advisor to our clients by consulting on feasibility, opportunities and challenges within big data engineering in the cloud
- Design project plans for all phases of the analytics solution lifecycle, from architecting roadmaps and technology selections, to development, testing and deployment
- Work hands-on to build key components for both proof-of-concepts and production implementation projects
- Manage the portfolio of internal technical assets including code and frameworks
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services to public cloud platforms
- Hire, mentor and grow the team of data engineers to successfully execute on data engineering, Big Data and advanced analytics projects
Help grow the Data Engineering team
“We have great ambitions, and we are growing very fast! Joining us now, means that you will become a part of a fast paced and growing Data Engineering team. As such, you will have the opportunity to shape the practice as you help it grow.” says Samay Mir, Country Lead for Head of Insights & Data.
Cloud Data engineer with a talent for consultancy
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for talented data engineers at all levels of experience.
- Hands-on experience utilizing Python/R/Scala/Java and SQL
- Skilled in building scalable modern big data pipelines
- Experience in using/developing tools and services in AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience in working with data, business intelligence and analytics
- Good communication skills especially interacting with clients and stakeholders
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordics
Nice to have:
- Experience with designing and building data service APIs
- Danish, Swedish or Norwegian language skill
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Country Lead for Head of Insights & Data, Samay Mir on email@example.com.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, and no later than the 31st October by clicking on “Apply online”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.