Experienced IT Manager for Unified Communication
Job Req Number: 27548
Join us to apply your knowledge of modern work platforms and take on this exciting and challenging leadership position. You will be part of setting the direction and definition for our modern workplace through a strong collaboration with our skilled department. Together you will be optimising and improving the performance while meeting our future needs.
Join Global IT
As our IT manager for Unified Communication (UC) in Global IT you will play a significant role in defining and implementing the UC strategy bringing multiple ways of communication tools to our +45.000 digital workspace users.
- Align and provide UC input to the IT strategy
- Collaborate closely with our Enterprise Architects
- Ensure high level of stakeholder management towards our enterprise vendor such as Microsoft and Citrix
Your main responsibility will be to assess and drive our unified communication services footprint consisting primarily of the Microsoft 365 platform including associated data governance. This position is based in Hedehusene, Denmark.
This means that your daily tasks include:
Organizing and relaying the UC market development to internal stakeholders such as Corporate Communication and EA.
Collaborate with multiple distinct stakeholders across Global IT to business application owners and end user groups
Recommend and advise on current and future UC capabilities matching the need and tactical direction of our modern workspace
- You have an IT degree or an equivalent education.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience, which has given you solid understanding of Unified communication services.
- You have line or project manager experience, giving you experience with leading others, budgeting and setting the direction.
- As you are in daily contact with both business and IT you must be skilled at collaborating with and managing many different types of internal and external stakeholders.
- You communicate effortlessly in English – both in speech and writing.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Director Jens Udsen, End User Services, Global IT at +45 20 87 80 22.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.