IT Security Manager
Are you experienced within Information Security and Risk Management? And do you want to manage IT risk, security and compliance in the world’s largest jewellery company? Then we might have a great opportunity for you.
Management of IT risk, security and compliance
As IT Security Manger, you are responsible for the management of IT risk, security and compliance and must as such:
- Identify and assess IT technical risks, and assist in their mitigation according to the business priorities and business risk appetite
- Maintain and enforce a balanced IT / technical security level as documented in the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Ensure compliance with the Pandora security policies and external requirements like legislation and IT audit requirements
- Interface with the Pandora outsourcing partners and support them in delivering secure services as agreed in the contracts
This means that you will be involved in many different aspects in your daily work – including Risk, Security & Compliance management, advisory service, incident handling and reporting.
Skilled problem-solver with a can-do attitude
To succeed as IT Security Manager, we hope to see that you can bring experience with Information Security and Risk Management. Furthermore, we envision that you can offer knowledge from project or process management and are able to contribute with counselling to IT projects with global impact. You are an empathic communicator with a can-do attitude and a skilled problem-solver.
Adding to that, we imagine that you have and can demonstrate:
- A Master degree within Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Security or similar
- Knowledge of framework like ISO 270xx and ITIL
- Good knowledge of EU/GDPR
- Experience with PRINCE/Agile or similar project management frameworks
- Experience from working in an international environment
Your new team
You will be part of the IT Security and Data Privacy team. We are an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. You will be part of an exciting business area in a global company that takes great pride in treating our people well.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 797 378 7498
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click "Apply online". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.