Nordic division of international company is looking for Lead Developer
Are you a senior developer or a tech lead looking for more responsibility in an international company? ALD Automotive Nordics are looking for a new Lead Developer with IT who will be responsible for leading our development team through every phase in the development of applications for our Nordic markets.
More specifically, as our Lead Developer, you will be responsible for leading processes of design, development, coding, testing, debugging, release, and support of applications. You will be working closely with the Business Team and the PMO team to create, prioritise, and analyse the project scope as well as milestones for company initiatives. In addition to this, it is your responsibility to ensure the tracking of deliverables with clear and continuous communication about expectations.
Your general tasks will include:
- Leading the development team by example through coding at a continuously high level
- Setting and reinforcing the coding expectations for the developers
- Keeping the team on track whilst managing stress and keeping the team engaged in the workload
- Ensuring structured and well-organized software development and release processes with a strong focus on Quality Assurance
- Being actively involved in the design of the ALD Nordics IT architecture, and ensuring the correct application of the defined architecture in ongoing projects
- Ensuring open and transparent communication across departments throughout projects, developments, and daily operations
- Being responsible for the supervision and engagement of ongoing relations with external outsourced and offshore providers, while maintaining control and successful management of the entire workload
Your professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of managing a team of developers
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, writing code, and creating production-level software with recent experience in .NET Core, SQL, Rest APIs, and Angular
- Work knowledge of CI Pipelines, software design practices, and Agile Software development
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as an ability to present technical information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
About ALD Automotive and the workplace
ALD Automotive is Europe's largest provider of leasing cars to businesses and private individuals. We are more than 6,500 employees divided between 43 countries. 450 of those employees work in the Nordics, whereof 165 of us are located in Denmark in Taastrup and Fredericia, respectively.
As an ALD Automotive employee, you become part of ALD Automotive's international network with endless possibilities and benefits. The salary package is highly attractive, the holiday scheme includes seven extra vacation days with the possibility of more, and a company car is included in the package. Our employees often arrange various leisure activities, such as wine tasting, and we have several parties for the entire company in Denmark so we can get to know each other a little better. There are also many opportunities to socialise during the catered lunch or in our fitness facilities. At ALD, you get the whole package - an everyday life with a good balance between the fun and serious work. However, one thing is for sure: you will not get bored.
Click Apply here" to get started if the position sounds like a good match for you. We only need your CV to process your application. We will process the applications on an ongoing basis, so please send your application as soon as possible and no later than September 23rd, 2020.
The date of commencement of employment is as soon as possible, but we are of course waiting for the right candidate.
We encourage everyone, regardless of age, gender, race, or ethnicity to apply for the position. We, however, do expect that you have a danish work permit or are an EU citizen and therefore is eligible for one.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!