Epic Owner for Platforms & Architecture
Are you a strong communicator with a heart for continuously improving a modern development and execution platform supporting an open architecture? Do you thrive in a team of committed and inspiring product owners, architects and change agents? Can you handle many different stakeholders and are you able to negotiate when needed?
Then it might be you we are looking for!
You drive epics to a decision and help realize benefits
In order to play a role in the world of open financial ecosystems, BEC is in the process of opening our architecture and platform. For us, this means a cloud and container-based platform, an integration platform with event streaming and API management, identity and access platform to handle identities, access rights and secrets, a CI/CD pipeline and a collaboration and learning platform.
We are looking for a determined epic owner being responsible for identifying, analyzing, and driving the decision-making processes across our Agile Release Train (ART).
You will collaborate within the ART and with other ARTs to initiate development activities necessary to realize the defined platform benefits.
You will also collaborate with portfolio level in BEC handling stakeholders across all BEC as a key part of your role. Hence, you must be comfortable in a political and ever-changing environment. For the right candidate, this will be an opportunity to improve and influent IT development for some of Denmark’s largest financial institutions.
Your tasks will among others be:
- Obtaining requirements define success criteria and follow-up at the portfolio level
- Creating structure and transparency across multiple epics
- Linking features at our Program Backlog to epics
- Ensuring a decision (go/no go) for the epics
- Reporting and responsible for risks and finances of the epics
- Coordinating and define DoR/DoD (ready and done) across epics
As a person, you are good at liaising with all your stakeholders both inside and outside the ART. You are a strong communicator and your presentation skills make it easy for you to collaborate at all levels. You deliver results and meet expectations because you initiate and transform business needs into tech deliverables. Additionally, you easily comply and react to changes.
- Have experience within platforms and architecture
- Have minimum 3-5 years of experience working on program and management level
- Hold a certification in an agile framework (preferably SAFe)
- Are fluent in English and Danish both in writing and verbal
- Have a good understanding of IT architecture and modern IT development
A great place to work
You are offered an attractive job in a dynamic organization. You will be part of the Platforms & Architecture ART responsible for growing and running technology platforms in BEC.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
Do you find the above interesting?
We look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible, but no later than October 5, 2020. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Sille Skov, department manager at +45 4638 2922.