Software Developer - SEO Product
We're looking for engineers to bring our Siteimprove SEO product to the next level! You build highly performant and scalable services and frontends, have a good understanding of cloud native architectures and infrastructure and thrive in a dynamic environment where things are moving fast.
You have experience building applications in a cloud-native environment, meaning you are comfortable working with modern communication protocols, containers, messaging systems, build & deploy automation and monitoring. You have a strong theoretical foundation and understand micro service architectural principles and domain driven design. You're an application developer with a strong interest in infrastructure and automation. You want to take operational responsibility for your deliveries, and like to help others solving complex problems.
Siteimprove Product Development is organized around product teams. You will join the team responsible for our world class SEO product. The product works both with crawled data and multiple integrations to 3rd parties. You will work on further improving the product in close collaboration with colleagues, stakeholders and customers and making sure the product adapts to a rapidly changing market.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with the rest of the team on planning and refining product enhancements
- Implement new features, on the backend and/or frontend level
- Implement observability into and take operational responsibility of our systems
- Engage with the rest of the engineering organization on improving our shared stack
What we require of you
- Have a relevant educational background within IT, bachelor level as a minimum
- Thrive working in an iterative development process, being a strong, independent problem-solver as well as a strong collaborator
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Be proud of what you deliver to end users
What we'll love about you
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience building real software solutions
- Be experienced with cloud-native technologies and service architectures
- Be experienced with modern web frontend technologies, in particular React
You need to have practical knowledge of agile development and continuous delivery. You should be equipped to challenge and tune our processes, and you should be ready to mentor us in your favourite practices.
The Siteimprove toolbox
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Kafka, Redis, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Oracle
- Terraform, bash
What we hope you'll love about us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 500 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney, and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Even though we’ve been growing rapidly since our foundation back in 2003, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit and a strong feeling of togetherness. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive and global work hard, play hard culture in this section. Read more about our values & culture here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas, and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
How To Apply
Click on the “Apply online” button now to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our HR Business Partner Jacob Bjerrehuus at firstname.lastname@example.org.