Director of Cloud Operations
We are experiencing a booming demand for Tia Cloud, our SaaS offering, so we are looking for a cool Director of Cloud Operations, who can help us take Tia Cloud to the next level.
As our Director of Cloud Operations, your mission is to deliver a robust, scalable, and secure SaaS offering that delights our customers. You will collaborate closely with teams across the whole organization to ensure the right tools, processes, and products are in place to fulfil the mission. Your own team, Cloud Operations, currently consists of seven people and will grow rapidly moving ahead.
Your tasks will include:
- Define the right processes and tools to deliver robust, scalable, and secure cloud services to our customers.
- Proactively monitor our cloud services and ensure we meet our SLAs, such as uptime.
- Ensure that customer incidents are dealt with promptly and involve the right people to ensure an efficient and professional resolution. Drive post-mortems afterwards to ensure that key learnings are captured and implemented.
- Help define the right organizational setup for Tia Cloud as it scales up with more and more customers getting onboard.
- Collaborate effectively with your peers in R&D and Professional Services.
- Help people on your teams grow through coaching and feedback.
- Nurture a positive team morale.
You will work closely with the other members of the R&D management team, such as engineering managers and product owners, and your peers in other parts of the organisation, such as Professional Services and Application Management. To be truly successful in this role, collaboration across teams and borders is key.
You will be working out of our Vilnius, Virum or Copenhagen office. As your teams consist of people from both Denmark and Lithuania, you should expect a limited amount of travel between our offices.
Your competencies include those listed below:
- A bachelor’s degree (or similar) in computer science or software engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with managing cloud operations for mission-critical software.
- Strong knowledge of all things related to cloud operations, such as disaster recovery, and security, such as pentests.
- Hands-on experience with a cloud platform, such as AWS, and concepts within cloud computing, such as AZs and IaC.
- A positive attitude towards DevOps, SRE, and similar ways of making development and operations work effectively together.
- Interest and ability to continuously learn new things within cloud computing.
- A strong bias for automation.
As a person you want to be part of an ambitious workplace where we want to achieve great things, but at the same time respect people and want them to excel in their roles.
Interested? Submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible using the ‘Apply online’ button. We only accept applications sent through our recruitment system.
We are reviewing incoming applications as we receive them and close the position when we have found the right candidate.