We are looking for a DevOps Architect to lead our Cloud and CI/CD Strategy and help us build a scalable, efficient and secure cloud infrastructure.
CDRator is an Enghouse Networks (www.enghousenetworks.com) company that provides a self-care, post and pre-paid real time platform for mobile telecommunications companies and the machine-to-machine (M2M) market. From its roots in Northern Europe, the company has expanded its presence to include Eastern Europe, North America, Africa and Australia. Today we are 100 employees with many different nationalities servicing customers around the world.
About The Role
You will join the R&D team and take the responsibility for defining and implementing our Cloud Strategy and architecture. You will also define our CI/CD roadmap and be responsible for designing, building and improving our application CI/CD pipelines supported by your colleagues in R&D.
We expect that you are an expert in Docker and containerization technologies. You have experience with container orchestration and Container OS such as Container Linux or Fedora CoreOS. Besides that we are looking for a profile that can:
- Define our Cloud Strategy and Road-map
- Design, improve and manage our CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Do security hardening of our containerized applications and deployments
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
- Present and communicate the architecture internally and externally
You will report to the Head of R&D and your work location will be in Ballerup.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience with Docker and cloud deployment technologies
- Experience with container networking and security on Docker Containers
- Experience with application deployment using CI/CD
- Operations or systems administration experience, particularly on Linux
- Experience with Container OS such as Container Linux, Fedora CoreOS.
- Experience with major public cloud providers (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud
- Experience with Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Maven
- Familiar with monitoring tools like Grafana.
- High-level English language skills, both written and spoken
- Self-driven and Structured approach
- Good at prioritizing and managing own tasks
A challenging and exciting position in a dynamic organization with a positive working environment characterized by being both enthusiastic and informal. We are proud of having a good work-life balance with a variety of employee benefits including, pension plan, health insurance, flexible working hours, extra vacation days and social events. We also have a structured introduction program to help new employees get started in their new role. We are located in light modern facilities west of Copenhagen (Ballerup) close to public transportation and major roads.
Enghouse is a global organization that has tripled in size from the last 7 years. Our global reach makes us an exciting employer for anyone who wants to work in an international environment. Enghouse Systems is a publicly traded Canadian IT company. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol “ESL”.
Joining our company will give you the opportunity to work with talented people from all over the world in a rapidly growing and fast paced environment. With more than 40 offices around the world, you will get the opportunity to be part of an international growth journey and get opportunities to learn and grow. Although we work hard, as a company we care about your work life balance and well-being.
You can send your CV with motivation letter through the link below. If this is not you, then please share it with someone you think could be a potential match! Apply today, we are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact HR Business Partner Angela on +45 61679691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.