Frontend student developer with expertise in React / React Native
Are you eager to develop solutions that will have a lasting and big impact on people? Then working at SubReader lets you help thousands (and later millions) of dyslexics to get subtitles read aloud.
SubReader is a welfare-tech company, whose mission is to help people with dyslexia enjoy foreignlanguage movies. Today SubReader offers dyslexics an app that enables them to get the subtitles read aloud on their favorite movies and TV-shows. SubReader is growing fast and now covers more than 90 cinemas, have integrations to Netflix, HBO and Viaplay and offer our solution to schools too. Our aim is to become the de-facto standard for integrations with subtitles.
As a Frontend developer at SubReader you will help shape the future of the app, enabling us to take the user experience to the next level for our users. Your primary task will be to develop a service that is so intuitive and simple that even a toddler will be able to use it. On top of this you will assist us on larger projects, that will help us expand into new business areas. You will work very closely with our CTO, who manages the stack. We expect that you are a talented frontend developer who wants to be a part of further developing the platform and refine existing features. You like building products for people with elegant, clean code and you know the importance of communication and can clearly express your thoughts and ideas to the rest of the team.
What are we looking for?
- Required programming knowledge: React / React Native
- Nice to have skills; NodeJs, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, GraphQL, Swift, Kotlin and Rust
- A person passionate for development, and eager to develop personal skills
- A Team player who are ready to give/receive input
- A person with an eye for UI/UX and experience in design software, but not a must
- A person that will finish a relevant education within the next 1-2 years
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package to match your skills and needs
- An opportunity for joining the team fulltime after graduation
- The opportunity to make a massive impact for dyslexics around the world!
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your calendar
- Working within a modern tech stack
- An innovative and informal work environment
- An ambitious startup that is ready to take our product to the next level
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 23 30 69 38.