IT Architect for customer-facing role at Systematic Consulting in Copenhagen
Would you like to apply your skills as an IT Architect by using different methods, processes and set-ups when designing and implementing solutions for our customers on-site? And are you interested in applying or acquiring insights within IT security or cybersecurity? In which case, here is a job with close customer contact that gives you considerable influence over your tasks while becoming our customers’ trusted partner.
Close customer contact
As an IT Architect, you will spend most of your time with our customers. You usually work with one customer at a time for periods ranging from three months to a year. The assignment starts with familiarizing yourself with the customer’s wishes in terms of building and optimising their systems. Once you have a clear overview, you identify how you and possibly the team can help.
Subsequently, you clarify exactly what has to be done, agree deliveries with the customer, and work using the customer’s technologies, tools, methods, processes and set-up until implementation is complete.
Typically, you work closely with a contact at the customer, but sometimes also with a few colleagues, for example, Developers, Project Managers, Test Managers and Business Consultants. Alternatively, you work closely with the customer’s own team and external Consultants. Occasionally, you might be working on your own, engaged in analysis tasks.
Between large assignments on-site at customers, you will also have the opportunity to contribute by:
- preparing quotations or working on your own skills development
- producing short analyses of customers’ architecture or, if you have the experience, cybersecurity
- networking with contacts at the customer, and in this way raise awareness of our services and solutions
- gathering knowledge at customers which you share with your colleagues so that we are always learning
- developing skills through training and conferences.
Staying up to date on the latest trends
In Consulting, you have 50 competent colleagues with whom you can discuss the latest IT trends. At Systematic, we are passionate about making everything better and developing the best solutions for our customers. This is why we work with CMMI and key elements of Lean, Scrum/Agile and ITIL.
We are continually challenging each other, our work processes, and our technologies so that we are always at the forefront of developments and able to deliver world-class software. This means that we prioritise your professional and personal development, and provide the opportunity to attend a wide range of courses to strengthen you within your professional field.
In Consulting, we regularly gather at our offices in Copenhagen, so we often see each other and knowledge-share. Also, we organise social events at the address several times a month. Moreover, we have a good onboarding process lined up, which provides a thorough introduction to all our methods, processes, security etc.
Experience as an IT Architect in a customer-facing role
You hold an IT degree at Master’s level, and have three or more years of experience as an IT Architect, preferably in a customer-facing role, or you are interested in working in such a capacity. It is important that you can work independently and in teams, and that you enjoy being in close contact with customers while operating in different cultures and environments, and with different tasks and methods. Furthermore, we expect you:
- have experience from architecture work with solution architecture or enterprise architecture – and perhaps you have TOGAF certification
- to have work-experience within either BI, IT-Security, Cloud, Amazon, Azure – and preferably more than one of these.
- to ideally possess in-depth knowledge of cybersecurity, but it is not a requirement
- to possess experience from own former development activities with technologies such as Java, C#, and .NET
- to speak and write fluent English and Danish
- to be outgoing, and able to create good and trusting relations, and understand how to engage with the customer
- to be a skilled communicator who can prepare analysis reports and presentations
- to thrive in your role as a consultant, and be motivated by building relations to the customer and thereby take the initiative to involve yourself and your colleagues in new assignments.
We work with security-classified projects, and therefore, you as an employee at Systematic need to have security clearance. Read more here: http://systematic.com/clearance.
Have we not answered all of your questions?
You are always welcome to contact us at tel. +45 8943 2000 and ask for Lars Jensen, Program Manager. We continuously assess applications, as we wish to fill the position as soon as possible. Place of work is Copenhagen. We look forward to hearing from you.