Senior Service Manager
With over 40 years of experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems across 80 countries with specialisations in the utilities and telecommunications industries. With 1500 people across 31 offices globally, our people bring a deep expertise, that drives innovation and ideas to ensure we deliver exceptional products and services.
Hansen’s Service Team are looking for a Senior Service Manager, based at our Sønderborg office in Denmark, who will work closely with the team and our customers to ensure high quality and professional services for our BSS/OSS solution, Hansen CCB, primarily located in the DACH region.
The main responsibilities of the Service Team comprise Solution Support and Change Request Management for existing Hansen CCB clients, and you will be responsible for delivering on these. You will have a strong focus on client business needs and engage in a constructive dialogue with our customers in order to create a high level of satisfaction. Through direct customer contact you will be a key representative in the relation to our existing clients and you are responsible for delivering an excellent customer experience.
You will lead a highly skilled and motivated team. You understand that your team is the key to your success in the role, and you have experience with people and team leadership.
- Facilitating the delivery process
- Ensuring that the Service Team is fully functional and productive
- Ensuring that our implementation method is followed
- Following up on orders and agreements with customers and maintaining a high level of satisfaction
- Overall responsibility for time registration, follow-up and controlling
- Attending account meetings with customers
- Resource planning
- Delivery planning incl. releases, back-log conversion and QA process
- Team and people management incl. Performance Reviews and salary meetings
Key skills and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in leadership of support and delivery teams
- Fluent in German and English
- Basic understanding of MS Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Basic finance understanding
- Understanding of the telecoms industry
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree level or above
Please only apply for this role if you have a legal right to work in the UK.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Simon Duckworth – Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA firstname.lastname@example.org.