Are you looking to make a career move into a position where your skills and potential will have positive business impact? And do you want to be surrounded by great colleagues while supporting the journey towards rolling out and supporting a Global ERP solution, working with the Core IT team, at the world’s largest jewellery brand? If yes, then look no further!
Configuration, testing and implementation
Pandora is focusing on an ERP analysis in terms of deciding on roadmap and roll out strategy for a Global ERP solution. As our new functional consultant, you will aid the ongoing ERP support and maintenance of AX09 and AX12 as well as be instrumental in D365FO implementation work. You are expected to cover “hands on” work of configuration, migration, functional specifications etc.
Furthermore, you will learn and understand Global business processes and market variations in collaboration with Functional Architects. This position will give you the opportunity to learn and grow.
Some of your main responsibilities is to:
- Provide L3 support on incidents for support provider as knowledge of solution is expanded
- Provide onsite support when required for key projects
- Setup and Configuration tasks, including DIXF set up
- Work on misc ongoing tasks and projects for AX09 and AX12
- Perform requirements analysis and write designs for the ERP landscape
- Be part of new D365FO projects in solution modelling, write documentation
- Functional design documentation, test, config etc.
You will have the opportunity to travel up to 60 days a year to support our global organisation.
Team player with ability to work independently
Others would say that you are outgoing and collaborative. You are innovative and desire to keep updated with latest technology within the area. Additionally, you are organised and keep accurate record of materials used, expected deliverables and milestones achieved.
Furthermore, we imagine that you have:
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Ability to work with the business community understanding and documenting processes and related pain points across markets and departments
- Advantage if knowledge in Roles and security
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX2009, AX2012, D365FO – Mainly Supply Chain, Data structures but with average knowledge in all modules
- Passion for the programmes
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click the link "Apply online". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.