Linux System Administrator for DevOps
Do you have a passion for improving products and software quality?
And do you thrive when developing market-leading sport technologies?
Then we can offer you an exciting opportunity as part of the R&D DevOps Team. As TrackMan keep growing, we are constantly striving to further develop, produce and deploy our market leading sport tracking solutions. These new products are based on embedded Linux in x86 and ARM environment - now we are looking to strengthen our team with an experienced and highly motivated Linux System Administrator.
Are you our next Linux System Administrator for DevOps?
You will work closely with our in-house R&D team, Production and Sales & Support Team. You will have the opportunity to engage with various high product and technologies such as sensors for radar and vision data.
What will you be doing?
- Linux Server Systems Deployment
- Specifying & Ordering of Server System
- Installation and Configuration of Server Systems
- Designing and Implementing Network Wireless/Wired Systems
- Specifying & Ordering of Network Parts
- Configuration of Networking
- Analyzing / Troubleshooting wifi performance
- Supporting & Monitoring System in operation
- Developing and Distributing Logging and Monitoring of Systems
- Troubleshooting customers site remotely
- Creating incident report
Supporting R&D Functions
- Maintaining Build Servers
- Cloud Services
- Supporting R&D Linux OS activities
- Sparing with R&D about new server architectures for future products
What are we looking for?
- Preferably +5 years of experience in similar position as Linux System Administrator / DevOps engineer, or Software Developer with a passion for DevOps.
- Master or BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Deep understanding of computer networks
- Experience in Shell scripting
- Experience with SaltStack or other remote deployment systems
- Experience in Amazon or Azure Cloud
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge about Kubernetes
- Knowledge about Virtualization Technology
- Knowledge of Open Source Components
- Knowledge of GNU tools
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland and Tokyo. We are more than 300 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark where most hardware and software products are developed, tested and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
For additional information about the position, please contact Mikkel Helsted-Amskov at +45 24211460. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you got what is takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Common for all are their fundamental need for reliable data to analyze performance.
As a consequence, our products have changed the way technology is used in sports today. From how professionals and amateurs train and take lessons, to the development and fitting of golf equipment, to the way a game is watched and enjoyed on television.
Being it for gaming or performance purposes, any player now has the possibility to unleash his or her full potential further through our technology.