Epic owner for IT Finance
Are you a strong communicator with a dedicated heart for continuously improving the finance and accounting functions in Danish banks? Do you thrive in a team of committed and inspiring business consultants and architects? Can you handle many different stakeholders externally and internally and are you able to negotiate when needed? Then it might be you, we are looking for!
You drive epics to the decision and help realize benefits
In order to play a role in the world of open financial ecosystems, IT Finance is in the process of re-factoring some of our existing solutions as well as purchasing third-party products. For us, this means cloud and container-based solutions.
We are looking for an epic owner, who will be responsible for the overall epic called “New finance and accounting platform” from refinement initiation to benefit realization.
You will collaborate within IT Finance and with customers (banks) to initiate development activities necessary to realize the epic including flight check, procurement of third-party products, development and implementation.
You must be comfortable in an ever-changing environment with many stakeholders with different needs. For the right candidate, this will be an opportunity to improve and influence finance and accounting for some of Denmark’s largest financial institutions.
Your tasks will among others be:
- Obtaining requirements define success criteria and follow-up at a portfolio level
- Creating structure and transparency across multiple epics
- Linking features at our Program Backlog to epics
- Ensuring a decision (go/no go) for the epics
- Reporting and responsible for risks and finances of the epics
- Coordinating and define DoR/DoD (Definition of Ready/Done) across epics
As a person, you are good at liaising with all your stakeholders both inside the Agile Release Train (ART) and outside. You are a strong communicator and your presentation skills make it easy for you to collaborate at all levels. You deliver results and meet expectations because you initiate and transform business needs into tech deliverables. Additionally, you easily comply and react to changes.
- Have experience within finance, accounting and regulatory reporting in financial institutions, ideally Danish banks
- Have experience with finance and accounting solutions like Microsoft D365 Finance or similar cloud solutions
- Have minimum 3-5 years of experience working on program and management level
- Hold a certification in an agile framework (preferably SAFe)
- Are fluent in English and Danish both in writing and verbal
- Have a good understanding of IT architecture and modern IT development
A great place to work
You are offered an attractive job in a dynamic organization. You will be part of the IT Finance ART responsible for growing and running the finance and accounting platforms in BEC.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, business-oriented and tech-savvy people, who love to explore and grow. We ensure, that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
Do you find the above interesting?
We look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible, but no later than October 25, 2020. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Kim Larsen, product manager at +45 6120 6533 or Lars Lindsby, development director at +45 5139 3394.