SAP MDG functional Consultant
Would you like to be part of setting the scene for DSV Panalpina´s global SAP Solution in close cooperation with our stakeholders and Business Process owner, Global IT? Do you excel at stakeholder management? Join us to make your mark on our growth journey.
Technical lead and hands-on competencies
We currently have an opening for a SAP MDG Functional Consultant who will be responsible and involved in taking our current SAP MDG solution to the next level. Earlier this year, we upgraded to an MDG HANA database to improve performance and applications stability. We are now ready to move forward and explore the next step in moving to S/4HANA.
You will act as the responsible SAP MDG specialist on the technical side of MDG within the Global IT organization. You will be part of designing the future strategy and solution with the agreed processes with the relevant stakeholders.
This will include the following responsibilities:
- Making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements, determining the size and scope for implementing SAP MDG, by taking into account current data systems, the existing and planned SAP environments, identified client business requirements and objectives.
- Suggest a solution to business users based on best practice.
- Creating and improving internal SAP manuals, procedures.
- Working closely with SAP Support Team and SAP users.
We work closely with the business and you can look forward to working with highly skilled colleagues in an open, informal environment where your input may be the next global functionality. On some development tasks, you will be working independently as a configuration consultant in close collaboration with your business counterpart. As we roll out the template and new functionalities, however, you will be part of a project team to ensure successful completion.
Join us if you have:
- Experience in designing, implementing and managing master data governance and master data management initiatives for clients
- Exceptional competence in a variety of data domains within SAP ERP, including financial, material, customer and vendor data.
- S/4HANA MDG experience is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to manage a complex workload, prioritize tasks and use good judgment in providing services based on goals with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge about Data Migration, Data profiling and Data Quality and ETL technologies is desirable
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in SAP MDG within FICO.
- Goods Communication skill in English is a must.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Director Maria Bille on +45 25 41 62 91.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com