SAP ABAP Developer
Do you take pride in delivering best practice programming that is robust, scalable and future proof?
Then come join us to make your mark on DSV’s growth journey.
You will join our ABAP-team in Hedehusene, and work closely together with our teams in Warsaw and Lisbon. The ABAP Team is part of an SAP organization of 60-some people, which again is part of Global IT. The SAP group is highly international with members located in 10+ countries around the world.
Your work will include responsibilities such as:
- Deliver state of the art ABAP coding & enhancements – primarily within SAP FI & CO, but also within MDG, SD and workflow.
- Deliver development as part of ongoing improvements and changes, or as part of project rollouts - for example, the rollout of SAP to new countries.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex problems as 3rd level support.
- Give input to program design and functionality - voice your ideas!
- Deliver brief and "to-the-point" documentation, improving internal SAP manuals and ways of working
- Close cooperation with 50-some SAP colleagues in 3 teams – SAP Basis, SAP Solution Delivery and SAP Solution Lifecycle Management (aka SAP Support).
You will experience a great degree of independence in a flexible and dynamic environment and the role will offer great exposure to DSV globally and within Global IT – which by the way we are developing as we grow.
We are looking for a candidate who has at least 4-5 of the following qualifications:
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT
- at least 4 years of ABAP experience,
- experience in SAP application development from basic ABAP through advanced technologies,
- knowledge of SAP ASAP methodology,
- experience with report writhing using ALV and ABAP lists,
- experience with SAPScript / SMARTForms / AdobeForms,
- familiarity of RFCs/BADIs/BAPIs,
- experience with user exits/enhancements,
- BDCs and LSMW experience,
- familiarity of Workflow, WebDynpro, Flor Plan Manager, ABAP OO, Web Services,
- knowledge of S/4HANA development (is a plus, our S/4HANA journey is about to begin).
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and have solid communication skills.
- SAP Certifications are desired but not required
With a flexible attitude to change, you are good at achieving your goals and meeting your deadlines. You believe in open and transparent communication, and your personal drive allows you to advance a task even if you do not have full information. You like smiling users (that’s why we in IT are here).
As a person, you are a good colleague and team spirit is a must. At DSV, we are ONE team, and we win together, and we lose together.
Application and contact
Please apply via the link at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions, please contact Tiago Vale (ABAP Team Lead) on +351 939 982 444 or Steen Frandsen (Director of SAP Solution Lifecycle) on +45 30 64 10 20.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com