Senior Business Analyst for Lending & Mortgage
Do you have in-depth knowledge of the financial institutions’ end-to-end credit process for private and corporate customers and do you want to work with it in a agile setup, creating IT solutions for the financial sector. And are you eager to get the opportunity to influence an area in BEC that has a great surface of contact with various functions both in the financial institutions as well as internal in BEC? Then it might be you we are looking for.
You will be ensuring modern and stable solutions, that support the needs of the financial institutions
As a business consultant for Team Lending, you will through your great overview and high level of professionalism play an active role in the optimization of the credit process, as well as ensuring that the business process is efficient. You will handle the dialogue between BEC’s various internal and external customers about coming deliveries. It is a requisite qualification that you are quick to understand the customer’s business and needs as a basis for dialogue about optimal business solutions. A success criteria is your ability to break down specific business knowledge to workable IT-processes in order to collaborate with customers, product owner, solution architect and the team in general on ensuring competitive deliveries.
Your primary tasks include, (but are not limited to):
- contribute to the preparation of basis for decision making for the business owner group
- facilitate meetings, presentations and workshops with customers, e.g. defining and demo of new solutions
- break down and prioritize features to user-stories, including defining the accept criteria
- clarify and balance expectations of customer needs in collaboration with the team’s product owner
- participate in the daily work related to support and test of solutions
- act as sparring partner for the team on business matters
You can think outside the box and dare to challenge current processes
We expect you to be involving and capable of collaborate on different organizational levels and types of personalities. You are a team player that easily works independently and at the same time manage to show responsibility for the teams committed tasks and agreed deliveries. You work in a very structured way and are especially driven by your high ambitions.
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- a financial education or other relevant master’s degree e.g. cand.merc., cand.polit., cand.it. or similar
- former experience within business and IT
- experience with or interest in working in an agile setup
- great skills in communicating responsible and professional with various stakeholders
- experiences with or interest in business analysis and financial IT development
- great Danish and English language skills (both written and oral)
A great place to work
You will be joining a Team consisting of 12 employees located in Trekroner and Warsaw. The agile development team consists of both business and IT-development competencies, and agile scrum master and a product owner. We belong in an agile release train (ART), which develops and supports solutions that covers both our broad customer base as well as individual needs. The interaction in the team is relaxed and based on mutual trust among the team members, with a great atmosphere for knowledge sharing. We urge for an open and honest dialogues where we express things as they are.
Can you see yourself with us?
If the above has caught your interest, please send us your resume and application as soon as possible and no later than 18/10/2020 as we will conduct interviews on an on-going basis and expect to end the application deadline before time, if the right candidate is found. If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Department Manager Anette Møller on +45 61 56 75 90.