Senior Software Engineer
If you’re an experienced software engineer with a flair for backend technologies who’s looking to join a team building the next generation Analytics backend that ensures maximum performance with billions and billions of logs, then you do not want to miss out on this opportunity.
You will become a member of a truly talented team of engineers with a passion for delivering high quality code, high performing services and creating customer value through a great product, Siteimprove Analytics.
We are looking for software engineers to join our Analytics team responsible for designing and developing all aspects of our Analytics product. You will work on our data collection and processing pipeline, backend systems, implement scale out distributed databases, adding new product features and coordinate with the rest of the teams working on our infrastructure.
We love pragmatism, automation, high performance and we build software that requires a broad spectrum of technical language experience, framework understanding, and software environments - and expect you to know where to reach in the toolbox.
The Siteimprove toolbox
- .NET Core, C#, Go, Rust
- React, Typescript
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Kafka, Memcached, PostgreSQL, Oracle and more...
- CloudFormation, Terraform, Jenkins, Datadog, Sentry
Joining the Siteimprove Analytics product team
The Siteimprove Analytics product gives customers powerful insights into visitor behavior and website performance with intuitive dashboards and easy-to-use reporting, so customers can make data-driven decisions to consistently deliver business results across teams.
- Ensuring entire stack is designed and built for performance and scalability
- Design and construction of microservices hosted in k8s
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Design and implementation of new features in the new Analytics product
- Take part in and improve on the way we develop software
What we require of you
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience building backend solutions
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Proficient in C#
- Familiarity with APIs, knowledge of GRPC is a plus
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Thrive working in an iterative development process, being a strong, independent problem-solver
- Be proud of what you deliver to end users
- Have practical knowledge of agile development and continuous delivery
What we'll love about you
- Be outstanding with modern programming languages
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience with k8s
- Practical knowledge of agile development and continuous delivery.
- If you challenge and tune our processes - You should be ready to mentor us in your favorite practices.
That you’re a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive, aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards delivering a world class product
If you have an interest in any of the above, or if you have something to add, we will consider that a bonus.
What we hope you'll love about us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 500 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney, and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Even though we’ve been growing rapidly since our foundation back in 2003, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit and a strong feeling of togetherness. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive and global work hard, play hard culture in this section. Read more about our values & culture here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas, and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
How To Apply
Click on the “Apply online” button now to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our HR Business Partner Jacob Bjerrehuus at firstname.lastname@example.org.