System Analyst for our ETRM Center of Excellence
Do you have a drive to ensure that the potential of IT systems meets the needs of the business? And are you looking for a unique opportunity, where you will be the go-to person when creating the best possible IT solutions for commercial needs? Then you might be just the right fit as our new System Analyst.
ETRM at Danske Commodites
Danske Commodities (DC) is an energy trading company that specialises in short-term power and gas trading and offers balancing, optimisation and hedging services to energy producers and suppliers. Every day, we complete more than 5750 trades across 39 countries, constantly moving energy from where there is more than needed to where it is needed most. The foundation for our business and the traders’ everyday work is dependent on the solutions our IT teams deliver.
Our ETRM Center of Excellence (CoE) is a new team at DC which is here to support and further develop the core IT systems for trade management. The Allegro ETRM system is a key element in this and, together with vendor consultants, we excel in taking this platform and the supporting systems to the next level.
Join the journey from when an idea is born until it is fully grown
You will join a diverse team, driving the strategically most important project at DC – and our biggest IT project to date. Our different nationalities, levels of seniority and competencies are what make us a strong team ready to take on huge and complex projects. We work closely together with both the business as well as other IT teams to deliver scalable, flexible and rock-solid solutions. We take great pride in ensuring our solutions have a strategic fit to the growing business, and we are always up for the next challenge. Our team is part of creating value from when an idea is born until it is fully grown, all the way to ensuring solutions are running and supported in our ETRM platform. It is therefore an advantage if you have experience working with Allegro.
Become a key part in executing our strategic IT projects going forward
Starting out, you will get a thorough introduction to the team, your tasks and our guidelines and principles. Your first assignment will be to analyse requirements for new ETRM functionality for the power trading business with the purpose of implementing this in Allegro. On the longer term, you will be the key representative from the ETRM CoE team in building a bridge between significant stakeholders in large, cross-organisational IT projects with ETRM as a key solution element. An example could be in respect to supporting our global market expansion or automating manual processes in a rapidly changing energy market.
"You will be working right at the core of the trading value chain and have huge impact on DC's ability to scale and grow - while still being an agile and lean market player" - Arne Højgaard Poulsen, Manager, Head of ETRM COE.
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events, incl. sporting events and parties
- an office in the heart of Aarhus, next to the central train station
- drive the analysis and solution design of new enhancements in and around the Allegro ETRM solution
- define and describe business requirements
- drive workshop meetings with project stakeholders
- coordinate tasks with development teams
- conduct functionality tests on systems before release
- create and maintain documentation of business processes
- track and report risks and issues to management
We expect that you:
- hold a relevant master’s degree within IT and communication, e.g. master’s in IT, Information Technology and Communication, Information Management or similar
- have excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- have great communication and cooperation skills
- have experience with Allegro or similar ETRM/CTM systems
- are fluent in English – both written and verbal
We expect that you:
- are proactive by nature and can drive things forward – you will have the responsibility for a wide range of tasks that require you to take initiative and follow up
- are independent, pro-active and adaptable – we work in a matrix organisation and you may be the only analyst on a project
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small – the team covers a wide range of tasks and we always help each other in getting the job done
JOBSTART & TYPE
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
GET IN TOUCH
Arne Højgaard Poulsen
Manager, Head of ETRM Center of Excellence
T: +45 27740925
Application deadline: 05/11.