Communications advisor with a primary focus on intranet
Do you have substantial experience in updating and developing an intranet? Can you create relationships in a large organization? Do you have a good understanding of how people, IT and business play together? Do you write well, and are you skilled at ensuring that employees in a large organization are well informed? Then you're the one we're missing in our team.
Develop the communication framework for internal cooperation
BEC is a cross-country IT company residing in both Poland and Denmark. As a communications advisor, you must facilitate communication about our workplace, solutions and technologies. BEC's communications team supports the entire organization and external communications activities. We set direction, provide a framework and support targeted communication. You will get a varied but always hectic daily work-life with an extensive contact network where you must support both management and employees in different communication tasks.
You will primarily work with intranet and internal communications, where you will:
- update and develop BEC's intranet and create the optimal framework for knowledge sharing, up-to-date content and employee engagement
- support your organization's use of the intranet jointly with others in the team
- produce information and provide advice and sparring in relation to intranet and internal communications.
You are a little tech-savvy, and you love tweaking and improving your products continuously to get them just right. Even if it may take some effort to coordinate with several stakeholders in making it succeed. You can also draw the big picture and plan which actions are the right ones next.
You are required to be:
- a skilled communications hand who can solve a wide range of tasks quickly and efficiently
- good at planning and you can execute independently and pragmatically
- a responsible person taking the initiative
- able to communicate complex topics clearly, targeted and in linguistically good in English
- an outgoing and trustworthy sparring partner for managers and employees.
In addition, we expect you to have:
- a relevant communications education
- experience from similar roles in larger organizations
- technical flair and in-depth knowledge of intranet CMS systems - preferably Microsoft SharePoint.
Experience from the financial sector or the IT industry is not a requirement, but of course, a plus.
Who are we?
You will be part of a four-person communications team and a student assistant. You will refer to BEC's head of Communications and Management Secretariat. We each have our own professional responsibilities, and you will be responsible for driving the development of your areas and in cooperation with the entire team.
The team is responsible for intranet, extranet, customer newsletter, website, social media, visual identity, annual report, press contact, communications sparring and supporting employer branding activities.
Are you curious – and can see yourself working with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter no later than November 1, 2020. If you have any questions, contact Simon Gabrielsen, Head of Communications & Management Secretariat, +45 21 67 39 29.