DevOps for Digital Innovation in DSV
Job Req Number: 28118
Do you want to be part of an international innovation team with a mission to change transport and logistics?
As a DevOps in DSV Innovation Hub, you will be developing and maintaining modern software build on new technologies. You will work on trying out new solutions and getting the successfully tested solutions to scale in our global operations. In this position you will get to take technical decisions and build solutions to drive innovation in DSV.
Become part of our Digital Innovation Team
As part of the DSV Innovation Hub, you will join a team of nine ambitious and likeminded colleagues with a global presence. You will be working out of our headquarters in Hedehusene. We are a diverse team with backgrounds in software development, banking startups, logistics and more. You will also be working with the greater DSV organization on creating new solutions.
Help build logistic solutions of the future
You will join our mission to develop new products and solutions that can shape the future of DSV and of transport and logistics in general. In your role as DevOps, you will work with your colleagues on a handful of large and small innovation projects. Some projects are just starting out, and your role will be to draw architecture and test technology. Other projects are already far, and your tasks will be maintaining and further developing these solutions. The key tasks include:
- Rapidly deploy, operate and manage applications from prototype to production
- Deploy different automation tools to automate the development process
- Create infrastructure for running applications in real time
- Monitor the health and performance of those applications
- Ensure fault tolerance and security of the entire operational environment
- Collaborate with a team of specialists on each project
DevOps, and innovator
To succeed in the position, you need to be a well-rounded DevOps, with a broad knowledge and have specialized knowledge in Software Development and IT Operations.
The Innovation Hub is made to move fast and change direction when needed, so it is important that you quickly understand new challenges. Also, you succeed in striking a balance between challenging the organisation with new applications and accepting the structures we cannot change.
We imagine that you:
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Have a deep understanding of CI/CD DevOps tools and technologies
- Experience with Linux, Scripting
- Experience with Azure and other Cloud providers
- Have experience with Containerization and Infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Speak and write English effortlessly
It is a benefit if you:
- Have experience with any of these technologies: Kubernetes, Kafka, Spark, OpenStack and Juju.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your opportunities in DSV. You are welcome to call Thomas Prinds Meyer, on +45 2237 2690.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.