Engagement Manager / Project Leads
Capgemini Management Consulting is our Danish digital innovation, consulting and transformation practice. Our multi-disciplinary team helps business leaders find new sources of value. We accelerate the process of turning ideas into prototypes and scalable real-world solutions; leveraging the full business and technology expertise of our 270.000 colleagues in the Capgemini Group to implement at speed and scale and bring the best to our clients in Denmark.
We are a local team of +20 strategy and management consultants and currently looking to boost our midlevel management layer. We are actively looking for engagement managers/project leads with a track record of high performance and proven consulting abilities from 3-5 years in consulting in order to support our senior management and lead teams of highly skilled associates and consultants.
As an engagement manager/project lead, we expect you to manage a piece of work or a workstream with a small team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the creation of effective business development and market expansion strategies in the IT strategy area
- Project delivery with the responsibility of teams consisting of up to 5 younger consultants
- Communicating and presenting findings and ideas in a clear, focused and persuasive manner
- Engaging effectively with clients and senior management and taking responsibility for entire deliverables while informing, advising and co-mitigating any risks that might affect project delivery
- Planning and structuring work, driving delivery execution in accordance with the agreed timeline
- Coaching junior consultants on core consulting skills and subjects with past experience
- Identifying, assessing, and resolving complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
- Travel when needed for client delivery within Danish borders and Øresund region
You will become part of a highly skilled team that puts emphasis on diverse skillsets and backgrounds. We are looking for candidates specifically who possess:
- 3-5 years of experience in global management-, IT-, or strategy consulting firm with a focus on digital transformation, customer engagement, IT strategy or similar
- Solid project delivery experience including demonstrated ability to take ownership of entire deliverables and formally lead others
- Ability to develop tailored proposals and value propositions for clients and actively seek input from Senior Management, SMEs and Group resources
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, both quantitatively and qualitatively, with a commitment to being a trusted advisor to clients
- Outstanding communication skills in speech, writing, and PowerPoint – English fluency in speech and writing is a requirement, Danish fluency a strong plus
- Credibility and holding the gravitas to engage with and present to C-level leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team of up to 5 younger consultants with enthusiasm, empathy, drive and effectiveness
- A track record of excellence, both professionally and academically
- A Master’s Degree or above from a leading Danish or international university
A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world’s leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 270.000 employees in 40+ countries, with 400 of us located in greater Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark.
When applying to include the following in your application:
- Motivational letter
- Your original university transcripts
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager David Pontoppidan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Consulting Director Faisal Ramzan at Faisal.email@example.com
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. You should expect an initial informal talk, hopefully, followed by a more formal interview process that combines discussion of the role, skills and past experiences, case interviews, formal tests and motivation.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.