Global IT Manager
Make your impact and be part of shaping the future for SameSystem.
SameSystem is a Danish software company. We develop the leading Retail Workforce Solution on the market, with an intuitive online interface, first-mover technologies as iBeacon and Machine Learning forecasting, unlimited free support and market-leading integration. All the right tools to optimise retail business - made for retailers, by retailers.
As a result, we continue to see our customers growing and expanding, both on existing and new markets, and we are looking for new and capable colleagues to join our fast-growing company.
Your role in the Company
As IT Manager for a company with a software solution that deals with sensitive information for hundreds of thousands of users and confidential financial information for major retail companies, even some on the stock exchange, it is paramount that you are able to facilitate an operational IT infrastructure that keeps strict security while allowing productivity to flourish. With a constant influx of new colleagues and the introductions of new processes and IT solutions, you must process the ability to balance operational and strategic tasks – ensuring that we have the proper equipment and setups for new employees while brainstorming improvements to existing processes with the respective department leaders.
You will work together with our DevOps-team, and while their focus is on our development teams, your focus will be on our commercial teams. It is expected that the IT team will expand and your role will involve leadership down the road.
- Elaborate with the other department leader and implement new and improved processes and IT solutions
- Take full ownership of our Microsoft 365 environment and ensure compliant fleet management across the entire organization
- Assist with the Salesforce environment which is used in most of the commercial departments
- Negotiate supplier agreements on software and hardware
- Manage our network setups in our offices around Europe
- Evaluate policies in regards to the established ISO-27001 framework and drive change when needed
- Educate coworkers about security, productivity and in general best practices with our IT setup
- Ensure that all new employees have the equipment and setup they need, so we can ensure the best possible onboarding
- Resolve all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software
- A minimum of 3 years related IT experience
- Relevant education or certification
- Experience with Microsoft 365 as an administrator
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication in English, both written and verbal
Join a social and entrepreneurial working environment
SameSystem consists of 25 talented individuals in Denmark – 90 people in total worldwide. All proud to be a part of our fast-growing, market-leading company. Here is where you can loudly voice your passion and drive and hear the people around you echo it.
We have a highly motivating working environment where we are eager to help each other and celebrate our successes. You can look forward to participating in many different social activities and fun company parties – we are a social bunch who likes to spend time together.
Information about SameSystem
SameSystem is a Software as a Service business competing in a fast-evolving and competitive market. The SaaS business has seen many successful companies across several markets, such as Salesforce for CRM and Zendesk for customer service. SameSystem is a Retail Workforce Management solution, and with a best-in-class approach, we have established ourselves as a market leader in Northern Europe. SameSystem is growing all over Europe, and this allows us to recruit ambitious and well-qualified colleagues.
Office and Contact
You will be working at our office situated in Værløse, Ballerupvej 62. Beautiful office facilities in forest surroundings. We work from the office as a basis, as we value the direct teamwork and sparring with our colleagues. Catering service with the possibility to eat in outdoor areas.
Applications are welcome in both Danish and English. If you have any questions regarding the position, please direct these towards our Head of Product, Tobias Ritlov at email@example.com or at +45 40 95 36 62.