Full Stack developer
Lead Supply is an online comparison service striving to make the financial market more transparent, convenient and digital. We own and operate high-quality loan comparison websites in +10 markets. In 2019, we generated more than 30.000 paid out loans to our partners. We specialize in consumer loans and loan consolidation helping consumers lower their interest rates by up to 50 %.
We are looking to expand our team with a Full Stack Developer to help us develop and further grow our market leading position in the Nordics as well as gain additional market share in Spain, France, Germany and Poland.
Together with our software developer and CPO, you will be a key part of developing our internal tools and data warehouse, used on a daily basis by the team. Your work will have a high impact on the business and your colleagues' work flow.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Build, optimize and maintain internal tools with high impact on core business
- Develop integrations with third party APIs
- Build APIs to integrate with other tools and our sites
- Setup and maintain infrastructure within cloud environments
- Develop frontend for our internal tools
We are looking for a software developer with +2 years of professional experience as a developer, deep understanding of PHP and Laravel + good understanding of frontend development. As a person you are a team player, like to write new code and find the best solution in cooperation with ambitious colleagues and stakeholders.
We are looking for the following:
- Advanced experience with PHP, Laravel, REST API, Node.js and SQL
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS and/or Google Cloud)
- Experience with linux environment is a big plus, but not required
- A dynamic work environment in a Scale-up
- A winning team of ambitious and driven specialists, we won Børsens Regions Gazelle 2019 for largest growth: 2,058 %
- A fun place to go to work
- Awesome company events
- Lunch scheme
- Great benefits like health insurance and a pension plan
Our office is located at Kystvejen 37B, St. 8000 Aarhus C.
Send your application to e-mail: email@example.com.
If you have a relevant git (github/gitlab) profile, please attach a link in the application.