Change Management Consultant for strategic projects
Job Req Number: 28488
Would you like to drive change management activities in a dynamic and Global organization, supporting our business running large scale projects from idea to implementation?
Join us and gain a huge network internally in DSV Panalpina as you make an impact on the everyday lives of 55.000 colleagues worldwide – by taking the most important initiatives from top management from idea to reality.
Change management in progress
In our Group Project Management Office (PMO), you will find the Change Management Office (CMO) operating across business units, 80 countries and many cultures. You will join a PMO of +40 project managers and Project Support based in Denmark, Warsaw, South Africa and USA; and together, we drive the most strategically important projects and programmes in the DSV Group. We are responsible for securing adequate change management on all kinds of strategic projects, ensuring there is a strong people focus that is balanced with and supports the deliverables.
“I think we have created a great foundation for further development of the area. The mandate and fundament for executing structured change management activities is in place, and we are now on the journey to strengthen our setup and better promote our services,” says your new manager Bjarke Vest Petersen, Senior Manager in Group PMO.
Change management professional and consultant mindset
You will be responsible for designing and delivering change through key strategic projects across the organization, developing a change strategy that steer the projects towards success.
The success will depend on your ability to take on a consultant mindset, while you navigate your well equipped toolbox for change management execution.
As change ambassadors we also are open to adapting the way we pitch the change management activities to the context and stakeholder preferences.
You will spend the majority of your time participating in different projects as you:
- Communicate change progress to all relevant stakeholders; to ensure buy-in and trust
- Facilitate the process of change storytelling
- Identify barriers to change and design interventions and actions that will facilitate cultural transformation
- Help define and update material to improve systems, tools and processes used by the CMO and embed them in the strategic project work
- Help define and continuously improve our change management framework (we use the Prosci ADKAR® model) and embed it in the transformational work
Change manager and excellent communicator
“You have to be able to manage a variety of stakeholders, create transparency, listen and find ways to guide and accommodate project participants in the change process. So you must be able to sell and facilitate change management to all levels in the organization,” explains Bjarke.
- You have a university degree and 3+ years of experience working with the Prosci ADKAR ® methodology at a conceptual, strategic and operational level
- You have experience executing change management in an organization-wide transformation programme and developing leadership teams
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills, allowing you to make complex material easily digestible
- You have a global perspective and experience working cross-culturally
- You have project manager experience, perhaps with a Prince2 based project model
- You are fluent in English
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Bjarke Vest Petersen, Senior Manager in Group PMO on +45 6194 4630.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com