Manager for Integration Development
Job Req Number: 28461
Do you want to take charge of the global integration development for one of the world’s leading transport and logistic companies? And are you ready to manage an international team of talented developers working on translating the requirements from DSV Business into real integrations?
Set the direction
As Manager for Integration Development, part of Global IT Commercial Applications & Integrations, you will lead both team leads and IT developers in a department consisting of 34 colleagues from multiple countries. The department handles the integration development on our internal BizTalk platform, which connects most of the DSV applications.
You will focus on developing the department, ensuring that direction and performance is in line with expectations. You will be given a high degree of freedom to make decisions and set the direction.
As part of the Management team, you will play an active part in setting the direction for all DSV Panalpina’s integrations.
Leadership, optimisation and stakeholder management
With a constant focus on leading, motivating and engaging your team, you ensure that the department delivers on time and with the agreed level of quality.
Through your daily work, you will build lasting relations and work closely with the DSV Panalpina organisation, as you approach stakeholders in both business and IT-related matters to align on tactical and strategic priorities.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Take control on the BizTalk development pipeline and integration deliverables for IT projects
- Engage with IT and business stakeholders to ensure open, clear and timely communication
- Manage and improve the development process from end-to-end
- Maintain a tight governance and ensure compliance with global policies
- Collaborate with architects, tech specialists and supporters to take high quality integrations to production
- Become a key player in designing and implementing a next generation integration platform
Create noticeable results
DSV is continuously growing and we are always looking for ways of optimising and enhancing our value chain. This presents both high expectations and possibilities for you to put your knowledge and experience into play and drive real changes in a global organisation.
”It is always interesting to be part of a market leading company. Even more so for this position as the results of your work, directly affects the DSV core business. And that is noticed all the way to the top management”, says Senior Manager Staffan W. Nielsen.
Approachable and persistent leadership
As a person, you come up with new ideas and you constantly seek new and better ways of doing things. You understand the importance of good communication and you seek to inspire the people around you. You naturally take control of your area of responsibility and you prioritise production stability and security. You welcome dialogue and outside opinions but you are also able to stand your ground and make your case when needed.
We imagine that you:
- Have a relevant degree within IT
- Are an experienced leader with a proven track record
- Have experience with agile software delivery (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Are experienced with integration development – prior work with BizTalk is an advantage
- Are a strong interpersonal communicator with exceptional command of the English language. Danish is an advantage.
- Might already have experience from a transport and logistics company – though this is not a requirement
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer your questions about the position and your possibilities in DSV Panalpina. Please reach out to Senior Manager Staffan W. Nielsen at +45 25 41 78 37.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We process applications on an ongoing basis.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.