Salesforce Tableau CRM Consultant
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. As part of our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) organization, we are seeking consultants for our expanding Taskforce Team within Salesforce Tableau CRM which is based in Copenhagen.
We are seeking passionate individuals who thrive in the full spectrum from packaged, to custom, to programmatic Analytics based consulting and solutions. As Salesforce Tableau CRM Consultant, you believe in the power of AI and Analytics to transform businesses in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Grounded in a solid foundation of Business Intelligence, the Consultant utilizes Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to drive needle-moving impact for our customers across Sales, Service, Marketing, and the full Salesforce solution suite.
Being part of Capgemini’s Salesforce Tableau CRM Task Force Team, the Consultant owns the technical sales cycle for Analytics and AI, from vision co-creation through storytelling demonstrations to deep-dive workshops, showing the customer the “how” in addition to telling them the “what”. This role will work closely with Account Executives on new and existing accounts and contribute to project sales and follow-on business.
To ensure value creating deliverables for our clients, the Salesforce Tableau CRM Task Force Team is collaborating closely with our teams in Management Consulting and Insights & Analytics.
The Ideal candidate has previous experience in working with Business Intelligence, AI, analytics, reporting and data integration applications in a customer-facing consultant role.
- Experience in building apps and visualization using Salesforce Tableau CRM (formerly known as Einstein Analytics).
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Tableau CRM and managing datasets, query data with Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL) and customize dashboards
- Design/Development of changes required for data extraction logic, data transformation and validations using Dataflow
- Understand and uncover business challenges and issues faced by the customer through different data analysis techniques and be able to run a targeted discovery session or workshop
- Engage with business users to define, create and implement solution prototypes and pilots, and then manage those pilots from inception to completion- being a part of the delivery team responsible for the solution
- Build and present customized demos.
- Take part in building Salesforce Tableau CRM assets suited for both Native and/or External data across multiple verticals.
- Present Salesforce technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with software, networking and security stack
- The ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of the Salesforce's cloud-based application suite and Salesforce Tableau CRM platform to managers and executives of all levels
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing project experiences and new knowledge
- Drive new technologies such as AI, and all related Salesforce Tableau CRM technologies
- 3-5 years of experience in a global IT consulting firm with a focus on digital transformation, customer engagement, IT strategy or similar
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, both quantitatively and qualitatively, with a commitment to be a trusted advisor to clients
- A Degree or above from a leading Danish or international university
- Outstanding communication skills in speech, writing – English fluency in speech and writing is a requirement, Danish fluency a strong plus
- Credibility and holding the gravitas to engage with and present to C-level leadership
A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world’s leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 270.000 employees in 40+ countries, with 400 of us located in greater Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark.
When applying include the following in your application:
- Motivational letter
- Your original university transcripts
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. You should expect an initial informal talk, hopefully followed by a more formal interview process that combines discussion of role, skills and past experiences, case interviews, formal tests and motivation.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.