Senior C# developer with ambitions
To support Perfions strong growth, we are looking for an experienced and skilled colleague to join the development team in Aalborg, where we create our high-quality software.
If you dream about workdays filled with varying and challenging tasks and some equally skilled colleagues to share your successes with – read on.
About the job
The Perfion solution is a combination of a flexible data model in SQL Server, a Windows client application, as well as a new web frontend and a number of integrations to external systems.
Your main focus will be the desktop application, which is constantly improved with new features, ranging from smaller additions to bigger projects. In the process, you will face:
- Responsibility for the full process, from early design, over actual coding, to a deployable product.
- C#/.Net development in a classic Visual Studio/GIT setup
- Agile processes with two yearly releases and a monthly planning cycle
- Interaction with both support and our consultants – and in rare cases directly with customers
- Automatic testing increased usage of Azure DevOps/pipelines
You are innovative and productive and like to see the product move every day. It is likely that you use phrases such as “this simply has to be possible somehow”, and “we need an elegant solution for this”.
You recognize yourself in these characteristics:
- Educational background: Software Engineer, Computer Science, or similar
- 5+ years of experience with C#/.Net
- Intelligent, a quick learner with strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities
- Solid database experience
- Good English skills, both verbally and in writing (our corporate language).
- Danish as a native language is an advantage, not a must.
Additionally, exposure to cloud/web development, test automation, or integration with ERP systems is an advantage.
As a person, you are able to act as a team player and have a self-motivated drive. You have an interest in the value that our product delivers, and the technology necessary to increase the value.
In essence, you simply like to win.
What we offer
You will become part of a small team, and be able to help set the standards for what we expect to be an expanding list of development colleagues. Our organization is flat and informal, and we believe that freedom and responsibility go hand in hand, so you will be able to make your own influence count.
You will get to work with the latest Microsoft technologies in an informal atmosphere, and we offer:
- Salary matching your qualifications
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- An informal work environment
- An opportunity to be a key player in a company with a large potential
If you want to be part of the team, send your resume and application to our program manager, Morten Lindequist Køhler, via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, feel free to contact Morten directly on +45 22 72 09 84.
Perfion is the leading provider of standard Product Information Management (PIM) software solutions for companies with a complex product structure or need for multi-channel, multi-language communication. We are headquartered in Denmark with offices in the United States, Germany, and Belgium.
Perfion is used by hundreds of customers around the globe, and the continued demand for our solution means we are growing on both revenue and employee count.
Read more about our product on www.perfion.com.