Full Stack C# .Net Web Developer: “Tech lead” material and curious about FreightTech?
CON-LINQ is looking for a team player who can see the bigger technological picture and as part of the fLex, a development team can evolve the platform into the ‘20s. A background within product development is required, since the person in our newly created position as Tech Lead, must be the cornerstone in the technological decisions for our platform and support the team to maintain a high level of quality in the code.
What is CON-LINQ?
Well established 13-year-old Gazelle company which offer one of the markets most advanced RMS and booking software platforms to global and regional freight forwarders. Our solution, fLex, is the only SaaS solution in the market, which make it possible for freight forwarders to organize procurement, give quotes, calculate total freight prices and receive bookings in one combined platform across the most common transport modes; Sea, Air, Road and Courier. With fLex the freight forwarders can, with a minimum of effort, pair the data of their suppliers with the demands of their customers, so they can handle more bookings and spend more time on value-creating activities, rather than doing manual calculations and data entry.
The 9 employees in the company have extensive knowledge of freight and logistics, which currently are undergoing big digital transformations under the umbrella; “FreightTech”. CON-LINQ has recently been selected to be among the Top 10 logistics tech companies in Europe by a leading global logistics magazine.
As Tech Lead you will:
- Be spearhead for development of our fLex platform, which is based on Microsoft Azure, Asp.Net/Balzor, C#, DevExpress and SQL Server
- Be responsible for the technical quality and stability of the existing platform
- Spare with the current team of 7 developers
- Make sure that our customers’ data is secured according to current law and internal regulations
The perfect candidate has:
- Proven ability to ensure the technological capabilities for a web platform with great complexity
- A maker spirit, which over the last 5-10 years have resulted in consistently delivering quality software on time
- Experience with software to the freight forwarding and logistics industry
- A clear vision for how a great specialized SaaS platform looks like and how we can continue to keep it technological sound
- Large inclusiveness and a value set in line with the current organization
At CON-LINQ, the day is characterized by a casual tone, where there is not far from thought to action, as well as a high tempo with results and humour as a priority. You become part of a team where we are all passionate about IT and the desire to be the best in the industry.
We can apart from a competitive salary, offer an interesting dynamic workplace in central Copenhagen and the possibility for flexible working hours. Limited amount of travel activity is expected.
Please forward your application to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.